+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I ordered GCMS notes in December and received it in March. Below are the notes. Thank you for your help.

Created By: KC17830 Updated Date 2020/03/0511:37:36 Updated By: KC17830 Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office Centralized Intake Office Text REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: XXXXXX the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 478 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW Client Information LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS - Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS - Verified EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website: foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as: Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as: Master's degree Foreign credential provided POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions Spouse 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality AGE Applicants age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR
If this is your most recent note, it means your eligibility has not yet been assessed. This note only clears your R10.
It could be that they are requesting POF so they can assess your eligibility which includes POF.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Hello all,
I got the RCMP request on 5 march . They give me the deadline till 5 may to submit in my express entry account. I submitted on the 8 april.
My question is -
After submittion , it shows me the following message-
Upload completed- not received by RCMP .

please help if anyone knows that its received or not or i have to do some thing else in my account to check and usaually how much time it took after this if its right.
Regards,
Kamal
did you check you document section? sometime there is option to upload it

Zack14

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon, just a quick question in regards to poof of funds.

As per the normal procedure do IRCC require us to show proof of funds at the time of application and again before they finalise the application. Thanks heaps.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, just a quick question in regards to poof of funds.

As per the normal procedure do IRCC require us to show proof of funds at the time of application and again before they finalise the application. Thanks heaps.
YEs, you have show the proof of funds when you apply, as well as when you land in Canada.

As per IRCC:

The funds must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. You must prove to an immigration officer that you can legally access the money to use here when you arrive.
See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Absolutely right. I’m also waiting since Jan 2020. All passed as per IRCC agent. Still waiting for final decision. I don’t know when they will clear this backlog. It seems as it is a never ending wait.
Hi, congrats on getting all stages approved. Do you know whether your file was approved after the medical extension? Does the medical extension correlate with the file moving forward in your experience? Thanks!

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi, congrats on getting all stages approved. Do you know whether your file was approved after the medical extension? Does the medical extension correlate with the file moving forward in your experience? Thanks!
Yes, my all stages are passed since October 2020 and as per IRCC agent my file was passed when my medicals got extended in March 2021, but again my and my dependents medicals got re-assessed and passed on 21 April 2021 and was also updated in my account. I hope this is a good sign. When was your medical extended ?

Reactions: tar86

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Yes, my all stages are passed since October 2020 and as per IRCC agent my file was passed when my medicals got extended in March 2021, but again my and my dependents medicals got re-assessed and passed on 21 April 2021 and was also updated in my account. I hope this is a good sign. When was your medical extended ?
Do you mean your medical was extended two times? If so then for how long it was extended?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Do you mean your medical was extended two times? If so then for how long it was extended?
In March they only extended our medicals for one year but didn’t updated online. It was passed on 21 April 2021 and on the same day it was updated in my account also.

Reactions: tar86

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
In March they only extended our medicals for one year but didn’t updated online. It was passed on 21 April 2021 and on the same day it was updated in my account also.
Good luck for the next stage.
It means medical can be extended for more than once? What was your initial source of information. Was it GCM notes?

Reactions: Elam607

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Good luck for the next stage.
It means medical can be extended for more than once? What was your initial source of information. Was it GCM notes?
Thanks, It was Via phone and confirmed by my MP. I have ordered GCMS notes in first week of April, still waiting for it.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
It was extended some time in April - it was not reflected in my account and I was told of that by the call center agent. I saw that in your signature you mentioned the Final as "Approved" (do you happen to know whether it was done after March 9 when your medical was extended)? I am curious if extending medical means that the file will move forward now. Thanks!

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
It was extended some time in April - it was not reflected in my account and I was told of that by the call center agent. I saw that in your signature you mentioned the Final as "Approved" (do you happen to know whether it was done after March 9 when your medical was extended)? I am curious if extending medical means that the file will move forward now. Thanks!
Yes it was done in March came to know from IRCC agent. But all agents don’t tell you whether it is approved or pending. They always says final decision pending(which is PR ) that will reflect in your cic account once approved.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Yes it was done in March came to know from IRCC agent. But all agents don’t tell you whether it is approved or pending. They always says final decision pending(which is PR ) that will reflect in your cic account once approved.
Thanks for your reply.

Did you mean that your file was approved after the medical extension on March 9? So this probably suggests that medical extension would indeed indicate the file finally starting to move forward?

Before the medical extension in March, when was the last time anything has moved in your application? Thanks!

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Thanks for your reply.

Did you mean that your file was approved after the medical extension on March 9? So this probably suggests that medical extension would indeed indicate the file finally starting to move forward?

Before the medical extension in March, when was the last time anything has moved in your application? Thanks!
October 2020, when security was passed and which was only thing left at that time.