+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Kamal1914

Apr 27, 2021
Hello all,
I got the RCMP request on 5 march . They give me the deadline till 5 may to submit in my express entry account. I submitted on the 8 april.
My question is -
After submittion , it shows me the following message-
Upload completed- not received by RCMP .

please help if anyone knows that its received or not or i have to do some thing else in my account to check and usaually how much time it took after this if its right.
Regards,
Kamal

Kamal1914

Apr 27, 2021
Hello all,
I got the RCMP request on 5 march . They give me the deadline till 5 may to submit in my express entry account. I submitted on the 8 april.
My question is -

please help if anyone knows that its received or not or i have to do some thing else in my account to check and usaually how much time it took after this if its right.
Regards,
Kamal

jazz_77

Oct 2, 2019
Hi everyone, I am a FWS- Outland (country of residence-USA), today I received an ADR for proof of funds. Initially when I submitted my application I uploaded a letter from the bank for 13500 $ which is more that 16000 CAD. But my bank did not provide a conversion form USD to CAD and they did not mention USD. I am not sure if the ircc officer misunderstood as 13500 CAD.
Now in my updated letter from bank I have 22000$. They are still not providing the conversion. Also the bank says they can’t mention about loans and other accounts in the letter.

I have only 7 days to respond to IRCC. Can I upload the letter with 22000$ and 6 months statement. Will that be enough or wil I get refused.
Thank you

karma0512

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Hi everyone, I am a FWS- Outland (country of residence-USA), today I received an ADR for proof of funds. Initially when I submitted my application I uploaded a letter from the bank for 13500 $ which is more that 16000 CAD. But my bank did not provide a conversion form USD to CAD and they did not mention USD. I am not sure if the ircc officer misunderstood as 13500 CAD.
Now in my updated letter from bank I have 22000$. They are still not providing the conversion. Also the bank says they can’t mention about loans and other accounts in the letter.

I have only 7 days to respond to IRCC. Can I upload the letter with 22000$ and 6 months statement. Will that be enough or wil I get refused.
Thank you
I converted USD amount to CAD using Bank of Canada website exchange rate and mentioned that in the Letter of Explanation. Make sure to mention the date you are reporting the Conversion Rate for.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Zack14

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
H

Thank you
Hi mate, did you got any GCMS notes prior to this correspondence? If so were you funds approved by IRCC on the notes? Thank you

jazz_77

Oct 2, 2019
H

Hi mate, did you got any GCMS notes prior to this correspondence? If so were you funds approved by IRCC on the notes? Thank you
I ordered GCMS notes in December and received it in March. Below are the notes. Thank you for your help.

Created By: KC17830 Updated Date 2020/03/0511:37:36 Updated By: KC17830 Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office Centralized Intake Office Text REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: XXXXXX the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 478 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW Client Information LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS - Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS - Verified EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website: foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as: Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as: Master's degree Foreign credential provided POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions Spouse 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality AGE Applicants age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

May 15, 2020
Hello all,
My question is -

Regards,
Kamal
Hi Kamal, can you please share your timeline (AOR DATE)? Are you inland or outland applicant? Usually once you submitted one then they do not ask the second submission. It is really rare.

sleektee

May 14, 2020
Ottawa VO is just a terrible VO. They behave like they are badly affected by Covid. Its really unfair. AOR Jan 2020.... one year 3 months and counting,

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Ottawa VO is just a terrible VO. They behave like they are badly affected by Covid. Its really unfair. AOR Jan 2020.... one year 3 months and counting,
You are not alone..
There are many people stuck in background check almost a year
Mostly jan -april aor..
We all fell into bad luck
Just hope not forget us

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Absolutely right. I’m also waiting since Jan 2020. All passed as per IRCC agent. Still waiting for final decision. I don’t know when they will clear this backlog. It seems as it is a never ending wait.

sleektee

May 14, 2020
You are not alone..
There are many people stuck in background check almost a year
Mostly jan -april aor..
We all fell into bad luck
Just hope not forget us
Even Accra VO is working....other VOs....whats stopping Ottawa? Its just terrible and ridiculously devastating