Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon - We received "ready for visa" eMail from IRCC and need to submit passports and other documents. We currently reside in USA on visa.
My wife and I require visa to enter Canada however our child is US citizen hence does not require Canada visa.

As per our understanding we need not send our child's US passport to IRCC. Could you please confirm.

Thanks.
YEs, you only have to send your chid's passport copy, and not the passport since he is exempt a citizen from a visa exempt country.

Reactions: mlcanada

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hi All - I am happy to share the news that we received "Ready for visa" eMail from CIO/BRCD (IRCC).
Below is my timeline :

Stream : PNP-Outland
Visa office : CIO Sydney-NV
Application submitted : 13 Jan 2020 |
AOR : 13 Jan 2020 |
MEP Completed : 29 Jan 2020 2nd MEP Completed 2 : 22-Feb-2021|
Biometrics Completed : 14 Feb 2020
Current Resident : USA

Could you please share details about sending documentation to IRCC from USA ?
Congratulations! How much time do you have to submit your passport? Only 30 days? Or are they giving you more time?

Dev27

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Only 30 days.
Congratulation on your PPR email. I am in similar situation USA resident family of 3 and file approved and CopR generated ( since 1/8/2021) as per GCMS. But i haven't received any e-mail yet. I wanted to check with you if you received any ghost update recently before PPR email.? I received ghost update last week hoping will get PPR soon.

Dev27

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Congratulation on your PPR email. I am in similar situation USA resident family of 3 and file approved and CopR generated ( since 1/8/2021) as per GCMS. But i haven't received any e-mail yet. I wanted to check with you if you received any ghost update recently before PPR email.? I received ghost update last week hoping will get PPR soon.
My child is a US citizen too appreciate of you let me know not sending passport for US citizen works once you receive COPR.

Reactions: mlcanada

Jan_2020

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Hi guys, I finally got approved on CIC portal today with COPR, still waiting for the email. It has been a very long journey. I lived in Canada for 11 years since high school. And it has been almost 15 months since I applied. More than 10 months since it has final:approved in GCMS. All I can say is don't lose hope! I've been on this thread every day for the past 15 months. Thanks everyone for the support here!
Hey,

Did you recieve COPR letter either in email or on online account ?
I am waiting for letter my online account shows approved !!

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Yes I had GU and the GU status turns into approved status once I opened it. The IRCC phone service now just transfers me to an agent directly without saying what is passed and what is not.
Hi Jeremy,

congrats dear again for your PR. I am still waiting for final decision. I want to know when your medicals was extended on 11 March , it was updated in your account or it was passed and updated on later date. Mine and my dependents medicals were extended on 9 March but it was not updated in my profile online. Again on 21 April our medicals were re-assessed and passed and were also updated online in my account. I want to know what was duration between your last medicals passed and PR. It’s been more than 15 months waiting for me and still waiting. Thanks

jeremy11235

Feb 13, 2021
Hi Jeremy,

congrats dear again for your PR. I am still waiting for final decision. I want to know when your medicals was extended on 11 March , it was updated in your account or it was passed and updated on later date. Mine and my dependents medicals were extended on 9 March but it was not updated in my profile online. Again on 21 April our medicals were re-assessed and passed and were also updated online in my account. I want to know what was duration between your last medicals passed and PR. It’s been more than 15 months waiting for me and still waiting. Thanks
My medical was passed again on the portal on March 11th, 2021. It changed from "you do not need.." to "you passed.." that day. There was no more updates besides ghost updates until COPR on portal.

Reactions: PSpharwaha

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I am cec inland
Aor 13 jan 2020
Everything passed few days ago
Got remedical request on 15 april
Got remedical passed yesterday
Now dont knw what will happen its 15 months over
It’s really surprising you got remedical request as usually inland applicants got their medical extended. Anyhow fingers crossed now. Can’t wait too long now.

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
It’s really surprising you got remedical request as usually inland applicants got their medical extended. Anyhow fingers crossed now. Can’t wait too long now.
Oh seriously even i was shocked but thats ok i am concerned for ppr medical just cost me 300$ but ppr is more important at this point of time its been 16 months

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Do you know how much time it takes from remedical to ppr ?
Everything is passed though
Including remedical
@legalfalcon please share you experience as well

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Do you know how much time it takes from remedical to ppr ?
Everything is passed though
Including remedical
@legalfalcon please share you experience as well
It depends on their working which no one can understand. Some get their pr in couple of days, some in a week and in a month too. I am just sharing experience from this forum. Rest @legalfalcon can better put some light on this.

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
It depends on their working which no one can understand. Some get their pr in couple of days, some in a week and in a month too. I am just sharing experience from this forum. Rest @legalfalcon can better put some light on this.
Luck is not at the best though
Still have faith on god
Everyone must get it soon
N me as well

Reactions: nns14