+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Arshd1534

Apr 22, 2021
What kind of message they will send and in what manner ?
The agent will send a message on your behalf to find the reason why your application is not moving forward. The office then replies to them within 2-3 weeks and gives them the explanation. For example, in my case they said that they are working on my expired medicals and will send copr once that is done.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
The agent will send a message on your behalf to find the reason why your application is not moving forward. The office then replies to them within 2-3 weeks and gives them the explanation. For example, in my case they said that they are working on my expired medicals and will send copr once that is done.
Oh really, I was not aware of that. You mean to say IRCC call centre agent will send the message to the officer or office processing our file on my behalf ?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Yes, but I guess only if you have all the checks completed.
Yes, all my checks are completed according to my recent conversation with agent. My medicals were extended on March 9 confirmed by my MP and agent but was not reflecting in my account. To my surprise my medicals were re-assessed and passed again yesterday updated in my account this time. Final is also approved, but final decision/copr is still pending. I’m waiting from 15 months for my PR. I have started feeling depressed now.

ssingh2020

Nov 15, 2020
It’s good that finally we are seeing some movement for our applications.

Mine:
AOR: January 29 2020
Medical expired in January 2021.

Medical passed(Re-assessed) on April 22 2021.

I don’t know what does that mean, hopefully there will be some good news soon.

Reactions: bambisp

ssingh2020

Nov 15, 2020
Yes, all my checks are completed according to my recent conversation with agent. My medicals were extended on March 9 confirmed by my MP and agent but was not reflecting in my account. To my surprise my medicals were re-assessed and passed again yesterday updated in my account this time. Final is also approved, but final decision/copr is still pending. I’m waiting from 15 months for my PR. I have started feeling depressed now.
Hold on there, we all are in the same boat ‍♀

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi All - I am happy to share the news that we received "Ready for visa" eMail from CIO/BRCD (IRCC).
Below is my timeline :

Stream : PNP-Outland
Visa office : CIO Sydney-NV
Application submitted : 13 Jan 2020 |
AOR : 13 Jan 2020 |
MEP Completed : 29 Jan 2020 2nd MEP Completed 2 : 22-Feb-2021|
Biometrics Completed : 14 Feb 2020
Current Resident : USA

Could you please share details about sending documentation to IRCC from USA ?

Last edited:

Arshd1534

Apr 22, 2021
Wait for it. You will be receiving it soon.They are finally working now.

Reactions: PSpharwaha

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

Following is my application detail

CEC Inland applicant
Vo: Ottawa
AOR : 20 January 2020
Bio : 20 February 2020
Medical passed : 4 February 2020
Eligibility, criminality and Info sharing passed : 28 May 2020
Security passed: 20 October 2020
Medical expired: 3 January 2021
Medicals extended: 9 March 2021
Final: Approved in March after medicals and again on 21 April 2021

I called IRCC again to confirm current status and an agent told me that my and my dependents medicals were re-assessed and passed again on 21 April 2021 along with the final approval which was done yesterday.

I want to know why re-assessment of medicals were done when they already extended it on 9 March 2021 and again final was approved which was also done in March. I am still waiting for COPR.

Thanks.
Congrats im feb05 aor still waiting for nothing
They are still giving us BS
Later aor people gets copr right away
But after approval they make you wait copr again..what inhumane brutal unfairness
You should call them everyday where this discrimination comes from

Reactions: PSpharwaha

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
Hi everyone, Hi @legalfalcon , Good day to you. I have received COPR end of January this year. However, it is expiring end of May 2021. Which means i will need to wait for either current COPR prolongation or new COPR issuance.
Question 1: Can i proactively redo medicals to have my PR expiring date prolonged?
Question 2: i am planning to get married, i will have to add my spouse. Will i be asked to share new proof of funds with increased amount, for two people? Considering the current delays for outland applicants, can the spouse proactively do medicals and we sent it through a webform along with the passport and certificate of marriage.

Thank you all for your support.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone, Hi @legalfalcon , Good day to you. I have received COPR end of January this year. However, it is expiring end of May 2021. Which means i will need to wait for either current COPR prolongation or new COPR issuance.
Question 1: Can i proactively redo medicals to have my PR expiring date prolonged?
Question 2: i am planning to get married, i will have to add my spouse. Will i be asked to share new proof of funds with increased amount, for two people? Considering the current delays for outland applicants, can the spouse proactively do medicals and we sent it through a webform along with the passport and certificate of marriage.

Thank you all for your support.

1. You can, but if your COPR expires, you will need a new COPR even if you have re-done the meds. Also, since you were issued a COPR, your application is closed, so getting a re-med will not have any impact unless your application is re-opened to issue your a new COPR. Instead, just wait until IRCC asks for a new re-med, if required.

2. YEs, if you are not exempt from PoF, you will have to provide a revised PoF if your previous PoF you submitted does not meet the Pdf required for all your family members.

Reactions: 1Humanity

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Anyone AOR January 2020 CEC inland still waiting ?

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
1. You can, but if your COPR expires, you will need a new COPR even if you have re-done the meds. Also, since you were issued a COPR, your application is closed, so getting a re-med will not have any impact unless your application is re-opened to issue your a new COPR. Instead, just wait until IRCC asks for a new re-med, if required.

2. YEs, if you are not exempt from PoF, you will have to provide a revised PoF if your previous PoF you submitted does not meet the Pdf required for all your family members.
Thank you

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon - We received "ready for visa" eMail from IRCC and need to submit passports and other documents. We currently reside in USA on visa.
My wife and I require visa to enter Canada however our child is US citizen hence does not require Canada visa.

As per our understanding we need not send our child's US passport to IRCC. Could you please confirm.

Thanks.

Reactions: Oyinakin