+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Jan_2020

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Hi guys, I finally got approved on CIC portal today with COPR, still waiting for the email. It has been a very long journey. I lived in Canada for 11 years since high school. And it has been almost 15 months since I applied. More than 10 months since it has final:approved in GCMS. All I can say is don't lose hope! I've been on this thread every day for the past 15 months. Thanks everyone for the support here!
Congratulations. so happy to see an update from Jan 2020

Did you called recently or raised a web form that made them realize you are also waiting for COPR ? Any suggestion on speeding up process ?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi guys, I finally got approved on CIC portal today with COPR, still waiting for the email. It has been a very long journey. I lived in Canada for 11 years since high school. And it has been almost 15 months since I applied. More than 10 months since it has final:approved in GCMS. All I can say is don't lose hope! I've been on this thread every day for the past 15 months. Thanks everyone for the support here!
Congratulations. Now I am really hopeful that day will come for us as well.

jeremy11235

Feb 13, 2021
Congratulations. so happy to see an update from Jan 2020

Did you called recently or raised a web form that made them realize you are also waiting for COPR ? Any suggestion on speeding up process ?
I have raised web forms 4 times, it wasn't helping. I really don't know what is the best way to speed up the process besides mandamus.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I have raised web forms 4 times, it wasn't helping. I really don't know what is the best way to speed up the process besides mandamus.
Hi @jeremy11235,
I know how relieved you must be feeling now. Congrats again dear. I am also from AOR Jan 2020. I need to know if you got any GU when your cic account showed approved. I will really appreciate if you can please confirm what does IRCCs automated phone service now tells you about your application. I don’t have access to my cic account as it is with my consultant and I don’t think he bothers to check it daily. Thanks in advance.

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Congrats bro, same COPR date!!! Timeline in my signature.

jeremy11235

Feb 13, 2021
Hi @jeremy11235,
I know how relieved you must be feeling now. Congrats again dear. I am also from AOR Jan 2020. I need to know if you got any GU when your cic account showed approved. I will really appreciate if you can please confirm what does IRCCs automated phone service now tells you about your application. I don’t have access to my cic account as it is with my consultant and I don’t think he bothers to check it daily. Thanks in advance.
Yes I had GU and the GU status turns into approved status once I opened it. The IRCC phone service now just transfers me to an agent directly without saying what is passed and what is not.

Reactions: PSpharwaha

Jan_2020

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Yes I had GU and the GU status turns into approved status once I opened it. The IRCC phone service now just transfers me to an agent directly without saying what is passed and what is not.
Finally, COPR !!!
I received update today morning in my online account that my file is approved.
All the best to everyone waiting for COPR. I wish you all receive an update soon.

Thankyou everyone for all your time and support. May god bless you all..!!

Kaplan16

Jul 2, 2020
Finally, COPR !!!
All the best to everyone waiting for COPR. I wish you all receive an update soon.

Congratulations. Are you an inland or Outland applicant? PNP/CEC/FSW?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Finally, COPR !!!

Congrats. What’s your AOR and VO ?