+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Preetham.v

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Looks good overall. Is there 'protected' or s15.1 etc written on top right of page 2 and notes? Probably your security also is either in progress or completed already in that case.
Yes, security is cleared. I have 'protected' and s15(1) on page 2 but only protected on notes, does this mean anything?
Thank you.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Jan 6, 2020

Called them aug 4 - said rprf request is delayed due to covid. No updates til now
I recommend you pay rprf now and share the receipt via webform. Once officer gets to your file, he will update the payment and also rest of the application.

Srinidhi_k

Jan 10, 2020
Hi guys, my AOR is January 23rd and I’m an FSW-OUTLAND candidate from India. Initially, I have applied from the USA, since I was working there. However, 30 days after my application, my visa ran into issues at the port of entry to the US and I was deported. I have confessed this to IRCC immediately and changed my address and contact number in the mean time and I’ve also specified that I’ll be providing additional documents to them if needed.

My medicals passed and I gave my biometrics. Unfortunately in June, I found out that, my file ran into review required. And I figured out the reason before I got the GCMS. I found that the letter that one of my employers provided was dated wrong, which lead to the 3 years of work experience claimed becoming wrong. And my latest work experience had an NOC mismatch due to the fact that my HR was not willing to give me a letter with NOC details beyond what I was hired for. Although, I worked as what I claimed the NOC for.

After this, for the first mistake, I submitted a corrected letter, my relieving letter and my pay stubs as proof. And for the NOC mistake, I requested a letter from my Manager, Colleague and also attached some pay stubs, and provided the contact of another colleague. I submitted all this around the month of July.

And there is no sign of them looking into my document until this date. I know timelines are ridiculous to ask during this Corona period, but any average timelines any of you can provide based on similar experiences?

I’m not sure when they’re gonna take a look at my profile. But there’s another huge pathway to cross once the security stage hits due to the Visa issue in the US. Any recommendations on that? As far as my lawyer says, it is going to be okay. But I feel like I need a second opinion?

please advice.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi guys, my AOR is January 23rd and I’m an FSW-OUTLAND candidate from India. Initially, I have applied from the USA, since I was working there. However, 30 days after my application, my visa ran into issues at the port of entry to the US and I was deported. I have confessed this to IRCC immediately and changed my address and contact number in the mean time and I’ve also specified that I’ll be providing additional documents to them if needed.

My medicals passed and I gave my biometrics. Unfortunately in June, I found out that, my file ran into review required. And I figured out the reason before I got the GCMS. I found that the letter that one of my employers provided was dated wrong, which lead to the 3 years of work experience claimed becoming wrong. And my latest work experience had an NOC mismatch due to the fact that my HR was not willing to give me a letter with NOC details beyond what I was hired for. Although, I worked as what I claimed the NOC for.

After this, for the first mistake, I submitted a corrected letter, my relieving letter and my pay stubs as proof. And for the NOC mistake, I requested a letter from my Manager, Colleague and also attached some pay stubs, and provided the contact of another colleague. I submitted all this around the month of July.

And there is no sign of them looking into my document until this date. I know timelines are ridiculous to ask during this Corona period, but any average timelines any of you can provide based on similar experiences?

I’m not sure when they’re gonna take a look at my profile. But there’s another huge pathway to cross once the security stage hits due to the Visa issue in the US. Any recommendations on that? As far as my lawyer says, it is going to be okay. But I feel like I need a second opinion?

please advice.
Hi - for "Review Required" cases, it is very difficult to ascertain a timeline. In my case, I submitted my application in Oct 2018, came to know of Review Required in March 2019, sent updated letters in May19, which were reviewed in Jan '20. I am still waiting for the PPR.

The best approach is to keep asking for GCMS notes every 3/4 months to know what is happening.

About the deportation from USA, if you have already proactively informed them that is sufficient.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Do I need to pay it now even though they have not requested it yet?
Since RPRF is a mandatory requirement before ppr, proactively submitting helps avoid delays. You do not have to wait for their request.

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi All - My wife and I recently renewed our passports. I am planning to raise a webform for both.
Did any of you recently renew and upload passport details via webform ? How much time did it take ?

I am planning to raise GCMS notes request after 2 weeks to validate status of passport update by IRCC.

Aug 21, 2020
Hi - for "Review Required" cases, it is very difficult to ascertain a timeline. In my case, I submitted my application in Oct 2018, came to know of Review Required in March 2019, sent updated letters in May19, which were reviewed in Jan '20. I am still waiting for the PPR.

The best approach is to keep asking for GCMS notes every 3/4 months to know what is happening.

About the deportation from USA, if you have already proactively informed them that is sufficient.
Hi Daveishan, I saw your timeline and this looks long! Any idea why your file needed additional review?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon your opinion sir
Paying RPRF is entirely your choice before it is expressly asked by IRCC. The only advantage of paying early is saving some processing time. You can make the payment online, and submit the receipt via webform.

If you pay before being expressly asked, you will save the time in which IRCC send a request, waits for you to respond, once you respond, then it will be attached to your file and reviewed and then entered before your file can move ahead.

Reactions: nns14

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi All - My wife and I recently renewed our passports. I am planning to raise a webform for both.
Did any of you recently renew and upload passport details via webform ? How much time did it take ?

I am planning to raise GCMS notes request after 2 weeks to validate status of passport update by IRCC.
Yes, my husband renewed his PP and he submitted a webform with the photocopy of current valid/new passport. IRCC shall send an acknowlegment.

Also, GCMS notes stated regarding new PP update, which we ordered almost after two months or so..

Reactions: mlcanada

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Yes, my husband renewed his PP and he submitted a webform with the photocopy of current valid/new passport. IRCC shall send an acknowlegment.

Also, GCMS notes stated regarding new PP update, which we ordered almost after two months or so..
Hey are you based out of USA, by any chance? My spouse needs to renew passport as well and was hoping you could help out with a couple of queries?