+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
I have done my remedical on 10th and I was told by the doctor's office that they will upload the reports within 3 days. Its been a week almost but my GCKey profile still says action required. Is it normal? Will my profile get updated only after my medical has been passed?

Anyone in similar situation?

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Past employment shows no problem, all remarks are positive and confirm the NOC (2172).
Current Employment in Canada is also good, remarks say 'No Adverse Information'.
I never sent any reference letters from colleagues or managers, no ADR received so far. My attorney never asked me for reference letters.
Settlement fund : Review required. I have submitted 6 month statements from my US bank account as well as Canadian bank account.You think this is the reason why my application is stuck? US Bank - JP Morgan Chase, Canada Bank - Scotiabank.

There are some of the remarks by the agent, Offie: Centralized Processing Intake. My File is currently in Ottawa. I am using a representative, corporate attorney through my employer.
If you are already working in Canada and under CEC, does settlement fund really matter? I thought PoF is required only for those doesn't have a job offer.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I have done my remedical on 10th and I was told by the doctor's office that they will upload the reports within 3 days. Its been a week almost but my GCKey profile still says action required. Is it normal? Will my profile get updated only after my medical has been passed?

Anyone in similar situation?
If your medical review has not been initiated or has been delayed then here is some additional information and helpful tips;
  • Contact the panel physician and ask as to when the medicals results were transmitted to IRCC.
  • Medical results are searched and tagged to your visa application based on the number provided on your upfront sheet. If this has not been done then it can be another reason for the delay.
  • Lastly, results are evaluated by the Medical division of IRCC after which it's updated in your file. Only then will you see the status change. If your medicals have not been updated then you will not see the status change.
  • You can contact IRCC to inquire about the status of your medical results if you feel there has been a delay.

Reactions: SR_T

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Past employment shows no problem, all remarks are positive and confirm the NOC (2172).
Current Employment in Canada is also good, remarks say 'No Adverse Information'.
I never sent any reference letters from colleagues or managers, no ADR received so far. My attorney never asked me for reference letters.
Settlement fund : Review required. I have submitted 6 month statements from my US bank account as well as Canadian bank account.You think this is the reason why my application is stuck? US Bank - JP Morgan Chase, Canada Bank - Scotiabank.

There are some of the remarks by the agent, Offie: Centralized Processing Intake. My File is currently in Ottawa. I am using a representative, corporate attorney through my employer.
If you are using a corporate attorney, suggest to align your actions with his/her analysis and recommendations.

Reactions: Sid243

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Good news guys!!!God has done it for my family.

Our Passports has been requested by IRCC. My husband is the principal applicant (inland) while I am the only dependant (currently in Nigeria). The request was made around 7pm (Canada time) yesterday. We have 15 days to send our travel documents and passport photographs.

Although we are not sure if we could forward the travel documents to seperate VAC since I am in Nigeria or together. He is yet to call IRCC for clarifications.

Please anyone with advice can help us out.
Thanks.
AOR Jan 30
Congratulations! When you get your COPR, could you please share the expiry date? I want to know if we still have to travel before our medicals expire, or if they are giving more time.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
If your medical review has not been initiated or has been delayed then here is some additional information and helpful tips;
  • Contact the panel physician and ask as to when the medicals results were transmitted to IRCC.
  • Medical results are searched and tagged to your visa application based on the number provided on your upfront sheet. If this has not been done then it can be another reason for the delay.
  • Lastly, results are evaluated by the Medical division of IRCC after which it's updated in your file. Only then will you see the status change. If your medicals have not been updated then you will not see the status change.
  • You can contact IRCC to inquire about the status of your medical results if you feel there has been a delay.
Thank you for your detailed reply. It wasn't an upfront medical. I was told that the panel physician will transmit the documents by 14th September. I was not sure whether to expect any change in my profile after that. I believe the profile will only get updated from we have requested a medical exam to medical passed only after IRCC reviews the reports. May I ask how many days does it usually take?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you for your detailed reply. It wasn't an upfront medical. I was told that the panel physician will transmit the documents by 14th September. I was not sure whether to expect any change in my profile after that. I believe the profile will only get updated from we have requested a medical exam to medical passed only after IRCC reviews the reports. May I ask how many days does it usually take?
You are welcome and thanks for the additional context. You are right about the process and it can take up to a month, after medical records are transmitted, for IRCC to evaluate the medicals.

Reactions: SR_T

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
If you are using a corporate attorney, suggest to align your actions with his/her analysis and recommendations.
Yeah my attorney has said there is nothing to worry about (based on my first notes), I just have to wait. It is only a matter of an officer looking at my file. They attribute the delays to covid.

Reactions: caipsnotes

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
Good news guys!!!God has done it for my family.

Our Passports has been requested by IRCC. My husband is the principal applicant (inland) while I am the only dependant (currently in Nigeria). The request was made around 7pm (Canada time) yesterday. We have 15 days to send our travel documents and passport photographs.

Although we are not sure if we could forward the travel documents to seperate VAC since I am in Nigeria or together. He is yet to call IRCC for clarifications.

Please anyone with advice can help us out.
Thanks.
AOR Jan 30
Very Good news indeed Lizzy. I'm super happy for you and your family. @legalfalcon should be able to answer your query on VISAs.