+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
@legalfalcon I need your advice please. I just got my second round of GCMS notes and there is now a section on non-compliance. I believe this is related to my previous web form update to show them that I am married and currently living with my husband on a temporary basis in Canada. I have only a visitor status here and understand that I must leave after my 6 month period, assuming I am not awarded PR before then. How do I convince them of this? I am very worried that they may render me inadmissible due to a misunderstanding.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
hi, thanks for your response. Can i notify IRCC of the change of country of residence by simply raising a web form as i do not know which visa office my file is at...
Hi. Raising a web form is all you need to do.

preetav2882

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi All,
My PR application is approved today morning. I received letter of confirmation that I am a permanent residence now and have to submit my Photographs for PR Card processing.

Application Details are as follows:
1) AOR- 29th Jan 2020
2) Category- CEC Inland
3) Eligibility Passed- 11th June 2020
4) Application Approved on- 1st Sept 2020

I sincerely want to thank members of this forum for all of their valuable feedback and guidance. All the bests to everyone who are waiting for their final decision !!!!! Cheers

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Hi All,
My PR application is approved today morning. I received letter of confirmation that I am a permanent residence now and have to submit my Photographs for PR Card processing.

1) AOR- 29th Jan 2020
2) Category- CEC Inland

I sincerely want to thank members of this forum for all of their valuable feedback and guidance. All the bests to everyone who are waiting for their final decision !!!!! Cheers
Congrats

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi All,

1) AOR- 29th Jan 2020
2) Category- CEC Inland

Great news. Congratulations!

Reactions: preetav2882

Samerbara

May 23, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
Thank you so much for the valuable feedback and notes.

So in case of blank security section and s15 note, that means everything is OK and moving in the right direction. Is that correct?

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
Can anybody help me In understanding this web form response please? @legalfalcon

preetav2882

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi All,

Please confirm if COPR expiry date in 'Document Status' section has any significance, if I am an Inland Applicant and I received the letter that says that I am Permanent Residence of Canada now and I can use the same to avail all essential Government facilities as a proof of PR until 1 year

@legalfalcon Kindly share your insight on this

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
Can anybody help me In understanding this web form response please? @legalfalcon
I have never seen that kind of response before. What exactly did you ask in the web form?

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi guys,

I've raised a webform and was so unhappy with their generic answer and finally decided on getting GCMS and wasn't expecting close to 200 pages.
Anyways, I've read the forum and it's suggested to read the 'notes' at the end, and read the most top one.

It says
TEXT **OFFICER REVIEW** No indicators of concern on file. Application appears RFV.

Does it mean that I'm good to go?
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Archavin89

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Thank you so much for the valuable feedback and notes.

So in case of blank security section and s15 note, that means everything is OK and moving in the right direction. Is that correct?
Yes, that is correct.

When the security in progress or even after it has completed, the security related info will always be redacted in the GCMS notes and the relevant section under which it has been redacted will be mentioned on the top right of the page, here, s15(1).

To read more on this you can see my previous post

#3,820

and

#3,199

This should explain you the details.

To read generally on s15 see https://bit.ly/3gVbIat

and to read on security, including the security screening manual, see https://bit.ly/31QNkTg

Reactions: Samerbara

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Well the webforms are mostly ambiguous and it is very difficult to decipher anything just by reading them. However, most likely your eligibility has been recommended passed by an analyst and is awaiting an officer's review. Only after an officer's final determination the eligibility is conclusively passed.

To know the exact status, see your GCMS notes.

You can also read my previous post #3,199

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,

Please confirm if COPR expiry date in 'Document Status' section has any significance, if I am an Inland Applicant and I received the letter that says that I am Permanent Residence of Canada now and I can use the same to avail all essential Government facilities as a proof of PR until 1 year

@legalfalcon Kindly share your insight on this
You will soon receive a PR card which will be the proof go your PR status in Canada and will have to be renewed every 5 years, or unless you become a Canadian citizen.

The COPR is your landing document, and you will use it initially for enrolling yourself in the health care and show your status in Canada.