+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi All -

After 210 days , below is my status [PNP-outland / AOR 13-Jan-20 ] received through web form. My application is with CIO Sydney-NV.

Eligibility review - met
Security background verification - valid
Criminal background verification - valid

2 ghost updates so far - One in March and second in July [a day after I raised web form]

Is this progress in line with other applications or should I raise GCMS request ?

My last GCMS request took more than 2 months to complete hence I am bit skeptical.

Thanks.

helmsdeep

May 21, 2020
Hi All -

After 210 days , below is my status [PNP-outland / AOR 13-Jan-20 ] received through web form. My application is with CIO Sydney-NV.

Eligibility review - met

2 ghost updates so far - One in March and second in July [a day after I raised web form]

Is this progress in line with other applications or should I raise GCMS request ?

My last GCMS request took more than 2 months to complete hence I am bit skeptical.

Thanks.
I am on the same boat, same stream and same VO, but My AOR is Jan 6th and I have exactly the same status according to the last webform.

Reactions: mlcanada

GW007

May 22, 2020
I,ve just saw a ghost update and my background check changed again from in progress to "we are processing", should i consider it as my background process has
Hi All -

Eligibility review - met

Thanks.
Your file looks good... I bet if you get GCMS now, your file would show approved... Also, GCMS request takes lesser time nowadays (16 - 18 days).... Try thegcmsonline.com.... I got mine in 18 days.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hi All -

Eligibility review - met

Thanks.
Your file looks good... I bet if you get GCMS now, your file would show approved... Also, GCMS request takes lesser time nowadays (16 - 18 days).... Try thegcmsonline.com.... I got mine in 18 days.

sys1user

Apr 30, 2019
  1. EE PNP Outland (Ontario)
    1. Full family included (couple + 3 kids)
    2. AOR - 1/31
    3. Country of residence - US, birth country - India
    4. No ghost updates, portal still says awaiting fingerprints
  2. Verified status on phone
    1. VO - Sydney
    2. Eligibility, Criminality, Security - Completed
    3. Per agent - waiting for officer review
Hope this helps for people with the same timeline

Reactions: MalithDisala

helmsdeep

May 21, 2020
    2. AOR - 1/31
    1. VO - Sydney
It is weird that it says awaiting fingerprints, the portal updated on the same day (Jan 28th) when I gave my biometrics saying that it is complete. I do not think it is alarming though, as you verified the status on the phone, just a system quirk probably.

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
    2. AOR - 1/31
    1. VO - Sydney
Congrats! Do you know how long it took for your security check?

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Here A11.2 refers to the eligibility under the program you applied. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

R75 refers to minimum eligibility criteria for FSW.

NRT refers to "No reportable trace," i.e. its was clear. See the date of generation of your GCMS notes at the bottom of each page and the date you submitted your PCC.
Thanks a million for your prompt reply Legalfalcon, I guess now FSW applicants are not in the priority list no matter inlanders or outlanders, patiently waiting will be a long term plan, thanks again for your professional advice.

Reactions: MalithDisala

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Is that ok if someone call on my behalf within Canada in call centre for status check? Any issue?
The problem is that they will be asking so many security questions that he/she may not be able to handle

Reactions: Taqi123
Oct 3, 2018
Hi, I’ve raised a web req earlier last week. Got this response. Application 76% 45 days counting down...

what does it mean?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
HI!
How did you request the info?

Sherif Shahin

Jul 28, 2020
Hello guys, what does it mean changes the application status from ( Submitted ) to ( Application/ Profile updated ) ? I am PNP Outland, AOR 31 Jan 2020, please need an answer ?

Reactions: Wotsit