17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I'm AOR Jan 04, 2020, CEC inland residing in Ottawa and I'm working in an essential service medical company. MEP on jan 20, bio jan 29, Eligibility met and rest in progress. My PGWP expires on mid-April 2021 as well as my passport and I need to renew my pass and bridge my work permit. Can I ask IRCC to accelerate my application as I'm working on the essential services sector? What is your recommendation for my situation (given the fact renewing pass takes +2 months for me)?
There is no such provision to accelerate a PR application only because you work for an essential service medical company. Applicants who are outside canada and need a WP to come to canada to work in an essential service, can sure request expedited services. Similarly, applicants who have their citizenship applications penning, work in an essential service, and cannot get security clearance due to citizenship can also request expedited services.

Just because you work for a medical company, that is deemed essential is not a ground. However, you can send a webform and write a compelling letter to convince, maybe it may help.

Reactions: ThePatientApplicant

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I recently send a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

What does this mean? and just wondering what stage is my application based on the following responses. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
wow 4 months, that's horrible :( ? do you remember if you got any GU after applying for gcms notes?
No GU but definitely IRCC was quicker in sending me an ADR in Feb'20 while notes arrived in March'20.
Weirdly notes generated date was in Nov'19, not sure if it was the 3rd party that missed my notes or any other reason for the 4 month delay.

Reactions: sanode

anjulad12

Jun 6, 2020
PNP outland / AOR FEB 23 / 15 days more... 92%
Bio metrics given on March 11th / medical passed feb 27th
RPRF requested and paid on 2nd June.
Eligibility , background still pending.

Any idea on my profile ?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey guys. Hope you are all doing fine. I was just wondering if anyone could help me with my query. I am currently living in Lebanon and already passed the 6 month wait. The situation here is unbearable and I got a job in France. I am moving there since PPR are still not being given to outlanders. First of all how can I inform IRCC about the change of my country of residence? And should I get another PCC from lebanon before or after leaving and will I need a french PCC too? Thank you in advance.

@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey guys. Hope you are all doing fine. I was just wondering if anyone could help me with my query. I am currently living in Lebanon and already passed the 6 month wait. The situation here is unbearable and I got a job in France. I am moving there since PPR are still not being given to outlanders. First of all how can I inform IRCC about the change of my country of residence? And should I get another PCC from lebanon before or after leaving and will I need a french PCC too? Thank you in advance.

@legalfalcon
You can inform IRCC of your change of country of residence through webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You do not need a PCC from France since you have not yet lived there for 6 months or more. However, if IRCC needs a French PCC, they will ask for one.

As regards the PCC from Lebanon, if you have already submitted one, you do not need to obtain another one unless asked. The regulations regarding PCC are

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.

Reactions: Socceros

Yggdrasha

Oct 23, 2019
Hi guys. Just received gcms notes today. I am PNP-Outland with AOR Jan 25th 2020. The assessment section is as follows:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV: *Blank*
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: *Blank*
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: *Blank*
Info Sharing: System Error
Other Reqs: *Blank*
Final: *Blank*

With family of 4, I ordered the complete GC notes and it is 200+ long.

@legalfalcon what are the other pages I should focus on and what is your feedback based on above observation, thanks in advance.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys. Just received gcms notes today. I am PNP-Outland with AOR Jan 25th 2020. The assessment section is as follows:

@legalfalcon what are the other pages I should focus on and what is your feedback based on above observation, thanks in advance.
In addition to the pages you got that summary, the last few pages with the notes have more details with Note 1 being the latest notes. If you see that an officer has passed your eligibility, security might has started for you by now. Maybe raising a webform might confirm status of security for you.

Reactions: Yggdrasha

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Start as follows:

1. Page 1, verify that your details are accurate
2. Page 2, see the assessment to know the summary
3. End pages, 3-7, this is where the officer's notes are. They are from newest to oldest.
4. The middle pages show incoming and outgoing correspondences, calculation of your score etc.

Reactions: Yggdrasha

Armanmeetsingh0039

Aug 2, 2019
Hello
i just wanted to ask if anyone received their PR card yet. I sent out copr along with the photo on june 18, I haven’t received it. I just wanted to know if anyone received it or is familiar with timeframe.

Jan 8, 2020
Hi guys,

I recently send a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

What does this mean? and just wondering what stage is my application based on the following responses. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
same position I am in .. AOR Jan 24 :(

Reactions: azizhamdy