+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hi all,

hopefully we will all be able to get good news this week!

i have got a quick question. I was told over the phone that i passed everything except for background check as my case for Pcc is not straight forward where I provided my LOE.
I got the webform reply yesterday stating my eligibility is under verification but my background check is valid...

I am confused.. Can someone please interpret this?
Thank you!

Sherif Shahin

Jul 28, 2020
Hi all,

i have got a quick question. I was told over the phone that i passed everything except for background check as my case for Pcc is not straight forward where I provided my LOE.
I got the webform reply yesterday stating my eligibility is under verification but my background check is valid...

Thank you!
What was your AOR date ?

arfin07

Oct 17, 2019
Hello Everyone. I have a question. My wife's sister has got her PR approved (She is a BC PNP) and is now working there. My PR application is under process (100% completed on July 10th and along with all other outland applicants, i am waiting as well) and is located at New Delhi office. She hasn't got her PR card yet and it is in process at Calgiri office. My question is should i inform IRCC through webform (Should i raise webform to New Delhi office in particular?) that her PR was approved and submit proof of relationship (sibling) along with their PR approval letter or i can only notify when they get their PR cards? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.
No harm in updating them. More disclosure is better especially if the development only contributes positively to you CRS score.. although it will not change now.

Reactions: Srinath0606

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi all,

Thank you!
Background check is a generic term that consists of criminality, info sharing and security screening. Criminality is based on PCC.
Are you inland?

Srinath0606

Jun 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
No harm in updating them. More disclosure is better especially if the development only contributes positively to you CRS score.. although it will not change now.
Thank you. I will go ahead and update through webform and as you said it is not gonna impact my CRS now, but still they will know that i have someone already there in Canada with a PR.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Background check is a generic term that consists of criminality, info sharing and security screening. Criminality is based on PCC.
Are you inland?
Hi i am inland. Aor: Feb 7.

I was confused as i was told i passed everything except for background check. And now im told background check is done (i was worried as I cannot provide one of the PCCs cic requested as it is against that country’s law, where i provided my LOE)
Now background check is valid but eligibility under verification?

“The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements which you have applied for.
The background verification is currently valid”

afridi89

Jul 11, 2020
Hey Guys,
AOR 24 Jan
I raised a webform last week and got the following reply which does not clear anything. Anybody can please interpret why they referred me to london office.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, England.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

JTPr

May 15, 2020

I was confused as i was told i passed everything except for background check. And now im told background check is done (i was worried as I cannot provide one of the PCCs cic requested as it is against that country’s law, where i provided my LOE)

“The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements which you have applied for.
.. an agent just contacted me via email again saying the provided me wrong information... my background verification is still under process...... not valid yet

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC

Eligibility as your background goes through three officers: Program assistant, case analyst and final officer. Could be that case analyst stated the you are "recommended pass" and senior officer will make the final passed stage.

Reactions: JTPr

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Eligibility as your background goes through three officers: Program assistant, case analyst and final officer. Could be that case analyst stated the you are "recommended pass" and senior officer will make the final passed stage.
Thank you for your reply... however, i was just told they provided me the wrong information as my background check is still under process... not VALID yet...

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Thank you for your reply... however, i was just told they provided me the wrong information as my background check is still under process... not VALID yet...
Exactly, because background includes eligibility, security and criminality.

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Hey Guys,
AOR 24 Jan
I raised a webform last week and got the following reply which does not clear anything. Anybody can please interpret why they referred me to london office.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, England.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

That's simply because your application is located at the London visa office, they are simply telling you that you should contact them directly for any requests or info regarding your file and not contact IRCC generically.