+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Ok you should be getting it any day now, you applied on your own? Let us know how things look.
I called cic just now and i got the following updates, which is different from the webform reply:

1. eligibility: passed
2. Criminality: under process
3. Security: passed..

when does this criminality can be finished.....

Singh58

Dec 28, 2016
Hi guys,

Any inland applicant still waiting for COPR.

My AOR is JAN 18. Only update on my application is eligibility Recommended Pass.
Criminality under process and Security not started yet. Anybody riding the same boat?

Thanks!

Reactions: Bluebird1234

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi guys,

Any inland applicant still waiting for COPR.

My AOR is JAN 18. Only update on my application is eligibility Recommended Pass.
Criminality under process and Security not started yet. Anybody riding the same boat?

Thanks!
I am waiting. See my signature for details. I got 3rd ghost update today.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I called cic just now and i got the following updates, which is different from the webform reply:

1. eligibility: passed
2. Criminality: under process
3. Security: passed..

when does this criminality can be finished.....
Criminality is based on police certificate (PCC) from all countries where the applicant has lived for more than six months. CEC and inland applicants require a RCMP PCC and as a result the criminality stage will not be marked passed until the RCMP report is filed with IRCC. Otherwise, usually this is reviewed at the R10 Completeness Check stage or before Review of eligibility starts.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Criminality is based on police certificate (PCC) from all countries where the applicant has lived for more than six months. CEC and inland applicants require a RCMP PCC and as a result the criminality stage will not be marked passed until the RCMP report is filed with IRCC. Otherwise, usually this is reviewed at the R10 Completeness Check stage or before Review of eligibility starts.
My criminality is passed on my GCMS notes and I was never asked to provide RCMP PCC. Could it possibly be because I have Canadian work experience but I was outland when I applied?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
My criminality is passed on my GCMS notes and I was never asked to provide RCMP PCC. Could it possibly be because I have Canadian work experience but I was outland when I applied?
You are good shape if it's marked passed on the GCMS, that's official.

Here are the guidelines for PCC

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html#ee

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Reactions: egam189

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hmm interesting, I guess they never wanted me to provide Canadian PC. I was living in Canada for 1,5 years with a work permit.

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I sent a webform a few days ago and got the following response:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Hi
Can you please tell in which program did you apply? And your country of residency?
Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just wondering, what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be in an application? @legalfalcon

Thanks in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys,

I sent a webform a few days ago and got the following response:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Hi
Can you please tell in which program did you apply? And your country of residency?
Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just wondering, what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be in an application? @legalfalcon

Thanks in advance
In webform responses currently valid means that all documents required for the purpose are on file and available or the checks have been done and not yet expired. All checks, criminality, BGC etc. have an expiry date. Almost all applications are processed way before the expiry date.

It is very difficult to decipher what stage you are at just based on the webform response. Given that your AoR is January, your eligibility should have been cleared by an assistant or analyst, even by an officer.

If your eligibility has been passed by an officer, then your security should be in progress. You can send a webform with and specifically about eligibility or see your GCMS notes. To see how the notes should look like when eligibility is passed, see my old post at #3,201

For more details see https://bit.ly/3knOpJE

Reactions: asdfghj

Sangram. Janugade

May 26, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes ,

Hope you are doing well!!!

Need assistance with regards to my application.

I am a dependent applicant and my wife is primary applicant.

AOR 16th Jan 2020 FSW (India).

My timeline has been completed on 16th July 2020.

Initially my medical was passed but after expiry of medical my profile got updated and said You do not need medical exam and we will update you.

Now today my profile again got updated and it says "We are reviewing your medical result"

I had raised webform in June 2020 it was saying everything is passed and now applied for GCMS.

Could you please guide about this?

Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Hope you are doing well!!!

Need assistance with regards to my application.

I am a dependent applicant and my wife is primary applicant.

AOR 16th Jan 2020 FSW (India).

My timeline has been completed on 16th July 2020.

Initially my medical was passed but after expiry of medical my profile got updated and said You do not need medical exam and we will update you.

Now today my profile again got updated and it says "We are reviewing your medical result"

I had raised webform in June 2020 it was saying everything is passed and now applied for GCMS.

Could you please guide about this?

Thanks.
If your medials have expired, then the status changes, as the officer who has the carriage of your file will make a determination whether to extend the medicals, which is the trend, or request you for re-meds. As soon as a decision is made, your status will change again.

There are many other applicants who have seen this and there is no reason to be concerned about.

Reactions: Sangram. Janugade

Sangram. Janugade

May 26, 2020
If your medials have expired, then the status changes, as the officer who has the carriage of your file will make a determination whether to extend the medicals, which is the trend, or request you for re-meds. As soon as a decision is made, your status will change again.

There are many other applicants who have seen this and there is no reason to be concerned about.
Thank you for your valuable inputs.Will wait for further updates.

Thanks once again.

Reactions: legalfalcon