+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Guys, I changed addressed and raised a web form to provide IRCC with my new address, however, I did not receive any feedback from them and did not have any ghost update?
I did the same, they won’t respond to an address change. You’re fine.

Last edited:

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Last edited:

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Reactions: Rakshiruby

maddy0607

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi All,

I got a Query to provide the below document.

"Client Information: Please provide additional information on your status of employment and your arranged employment offer. Please note that an arranged employment offer must at least confirm one year of employment after receiving a permanent residence visa."

I can send them the details of my current work status But My company will not give such a letter with ""at least confirm one year of employment after receiving a permanent residence visa.""

Any idea what to do ?
any sort of alternate for this case ?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hi All,

I got a Query to provide the below document.

"Client Information: Please provide additional information on your status of employment and your arranged employment offer. Please note that an arranged employment offer must at least confirm one year of employment after receiving a permanent residence visa."

I can send them the details of my current work status But My company will not give such a letter with ""at least confirm one year of employment after receiving a permanent residence visa.""

Any idea what to do ?
any sort of alternate for this case ?
Consider yourself very lucky. Not just a few months ago, IRCC were rejecting the applications straight-away for not seeing employer's confirmation (on employment offer letter) that employee will be retained for "at least confirm one year of employment after receiving a permanent residence visa."". Search for that on the threads & you will be surprised. Before submitting application, did not you check their website about arranged employment? You have plainly violated IRCC's "Arrange employment" requirement & your officer is super kind sending you an ADR.

Reactions: AngryBurrito

jeannej

Oct 30, 2019
I guess I am writing this 10th time. Did you search on this Jan AOR thread? One of the searches on this forum, would have showed you that, BG checks are started as soon as EE applicantion is submitted & gets over as soon as eligibility phase is over or along with the security stage.

You don’t have to worry too much about BG & security. It’s not in your control.

The BG & security are kind of connected phases but area of focus & the concerned teams involved are different. IRCC sometimes don’t even need biometrics Or RCMP results for the BG. They have all information from you application.But, It’s not true in all cases. The security is more checking your PCC & feedback from CBP to confirm admissibility. The security can take a week or even months. Every application is different & many things to cover for IRCC.

You may not always get accurate status from Web-forms & that will never match with online account status. Whenever you will get webform response showing these stages are marked as Valid/pass, you don’t have to worry too much. After PR approved, online account will show you when all these are complete.
Does this Settle your confusion?
Thank you.

Reactions: Janaor2020

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019

Sheer1

Jun 23, 2020
Dear All,

This is the webform response I got last week;

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· The eligibility review is met.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Does this mean only Security Verification is left to finalize the application?
(PNP-O, AOR - 11.01.2020, VO - Sydney)

Thanks
Hey Haydi,

I guess I am in a somewhat similar position as you.

AOR - 18 Jan 2020
Outland

I submitted a web form and got the following reply

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements.....

You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed

The security background verification has not been initiated

The criminal background verification is currently valid

CPC - Ottawa, Ontario

I have about 25 days left on the estimated completion timeline on the website & process is 85% at the moment.

Any one else in a similar position.

Any other outland applicants from the Indian subcontinent who have received a confirmation?

Thanks in advance.

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hey Haydi,

I guess I am in a somewhat similar position as you.

AOR - 18 Jan 2020
Outland

I submitted a web form and got the following reply

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements.....

You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed

The security background verification has not been initiated

The criminal background verification is currently valid

CPC - Ottawa, Ontario

I have about 25 days left on the estimated completion timeline on the website & process is 85% at the moment.

Any one else in a similar position.

Any other outland applicants from the Indian subcontinent who have received a confirmation?

Thanks in advance.
I got exactly the same reply as yours but my processing office is Sydney NS. My AOR is 30 Jan
I am Ontario PNP Outland