+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
This makes me so sad. I miss my husband so bad I hope they lift the travel ban on July 1. Congratulations to all other applicants who have their families here with them. I urge you to Appreciate your spouse and remember how lucky you are when you have them next to you during this pandemic.
Hey, I feel you on this one, my partner is in Canada. It’s really hard being seperated. But we got this. We are so close! Thinking of you and your spouse. ❤
My boyfriend is in Canada, too. The last time I saw him was in February, and this is the longest we've ever been apart. And our third anniversary is next week! I hope for all of us that they start approving outlanders soon.

phani_nalla

Nov 18, 2018
I received my COPR / Instructions letter today on email and cic profile. Thanks everyone on this forum and all the very best to people awaiting completion.
Today I got another email from CIC that there is a change in my application status. But there is no change when I logged into my CIC account - still says approved as like yesterday. Did anyone else receive this kind of email after copr?

Puneet_PKS

Jun 12, 2020
Hi All,

Got below email today asking below Info.

Current Country of Residence
Original Entry Date + Place in Canada
Last Entry Date + Place in Canada
Updated Address

My Application Status:
Eligibility - In Progress
BIO - DONE
ADR - NA- I submitted RCMP
BC - In Progress

I am CIC inland. AOR - Jan 30.

Hope for update soon.

Reactions: Janaor2020

riduyculous

Feb 18, 2020
My application:
-FSW-Inland
-AOR 23rd Jan
-Webform response today:
  • Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Anyone else FSW-Inland?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Today I got another email from CIC that there is a change in my application status. But there is no change when I logged into my CIC account - still says approved as like yesterday. Did anyone else receive this kind of email after copr?
It means your application is now 100% locked & complete from their end.

Reactions: phani_nalla

suhail8823

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
My application:
-FSW-Inland
-AOR 23rd Jan
-Webform response today:
  • Your application currently meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Anyone else FSW-Inland?
I am. My file is in montreal which itself takes a lot of time. I got the gcms notes and they suggest my eligibility is RECOMMEND PASS and criminality in progress, security not started. Its a little slow for FSW inland as well I feel. Since the border closure started, there is no progress in my file. I feel the progress will start only once the border closure is lifted off.

adilgigyani

Feb 16, 2018
Jan 3rd already have eligibility and criminality passed no info about security. But for us outland is seems that we have to wait a few weeks to see PPRs coming our way.
do you think my process would have proceeded further? I wanted to order GCM notes but that takes 30-40 days and my application has less than 1 month to complete.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Even I haven’t received CoPR yet.Just received information letter in web portal.
The letter you have received is COPR only. The letter says that & also mentioned it should treated as an official document which proves you are a PR holder. There won’t be any other letter.

Don’t know why some People are confused with PPR & COPR terms. Due to the current situations, inland applicants have just skipped the PPR & landing ( appointment or at the border) steps. Once things are normal, new applicants will follow the regular application life cycle.

For now, inland applicants will Directly receive Information letter which means a COPR letter & a PR card.

Reactions: Rakshiruby

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
The letter you have received is COPR only. The letter says that & also mentioned it should treated as an official document which proves you are a PR holder. There won’t be any other letter.

Don’t know why some People are confused with PPR & COPR terms. Due to the current situations, inland applicants have just skipped the PPR & landing ( appointment or at the border) steps. Once things are normal, new applicants will follow the regular application life cycle.

For now, inland applicants will Directly receive Information letter which means a COPR letter & a PR card.
@GG12345 I think you have some misunderstanding here. You will get CoPR letter hard copy for sure in mail. That hard copy you need to keep with you for lifetime if you want to stay in Canada. So it is very important document. The letter which we got can be used as PR card (and temporary CoPR may be). But you will get physical copies of both CoPR and PR card in near future.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
@GG12345 I think you have some misunderstanding here. You will get CoPR letter hard copy for sure in mail. That hard copy you need to keep with you for lifetime if you want to stay in Canada. So it is very important document. The letter which we got can be used as PR card (and temporary CoPR may be). But you will get physical copies of both CoPR and PR card in near future.
Hey, COPR letter is used at the landing time which has a limited validity. You will see it’s validity on your online account. Original letter is received when you send a passport, which is a PPR. Now, PPR step is skipped. Agree?

One should can keep original COPR safe since it’s one of the official documents. Make sense. But after you attend the landing interview at IRCC office or at the border, they send you the PR card by mail. You don’t need COPR then.

In our cases, since border are closed , passport can’t be sent, COPR letter that received treated as a landing completed. Hence you are going to PR card directly. We skipped the PPR & landing formality. Don’t expect any other document. And even if you get it, once PR card is received, that letter has a nice lifetime place in the documents folder.

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hey, COPR letter is used at the landing time which has a limited validity. You will see it’s validity on your online account. Original letter is received when you send a passport, which is a PPR. Now, PPR step is skipped. Agree?

One should can keep original COPR safe since it’s one of the official documents. Make sense. But after you attend the landing interview at IRCC office or at the border, they send you the PR card by mail. You don’t need COPR then.

In our cases, since border are closed , passport can’t be sent, COPR letter that received treated as a landing completed. Hence you are going to PR card directly. We skipped the PPR & landing formality. Don’t expect any other document. And even if you get it, once PR card is received, that letter has a nice lifetime place in the documents folder.
Makes sense since COPR does have an end date and its to be used as a substitute of PR. And COPr usually has photos but not in our case, so wonder how thats going to work. Is it necessary to apply for new SIN immediately since the temp SIN I have has validity until november?