+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Dec 3, 2019
Hi Guys ,

AOR - 25th jan 2020,
PNP-O , Outland, raised a webform for the first time and received the following info.
————————————————————
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

venkatesh jalubula

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Hi All,

I am CEC Inland applicant. AOR Jan 27, 2020. I got ghost update on 8 Jun. I called IRCC agent on 9 Jun to check if there are any updates. He said every thing was passed.

I dont see any updates in my online account. I mean Back ground check remains the same, pretty much everything remains the same. Is this normal?? or supposed to be changed as passed or valid??

I also want to know the next steps. Thank you very much for your help. Have a great day. Stay safe and healthy

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hello all,

I am here to share the good news that i have been waiting for since January. Yes, just got the update about the profile that its been accepted and i am able to see the COPR details on MyCIC. However, i neither have received any mail with COPR doc attached nor an upade with attachment attachemnt in the CIC pofile, all i could see was my profile is apporved. Just wondering if someone could clarify who had face the same situation and explain further steps please. if i had to call IRCC regarding it or just wait???

My timeline:

AOR: Jan 26
CEC/PNP-INLAND
Med: Feb 18
Bio Done: March 06
Eligibility reviewed/ Back ground check passed : Aril 20 (no GU/Mail)
First GU: May 26
Second GU: June 4
Approval : June 9.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting on good news.
@subhareddytest , HAVE YOU GOTTEN ANY EMAIL OR LETTER IN YOUR CIC PORTAL AS YET? I CALLED AND SPOKE WITH AN AGENT THIS MORNING AND HE SAID SOMETIMES IT TAKES UP TO A WEEK SO IF I HAVENT GOTTEN ANYTHING BY NEXT WEEK THEN I SHOULD CALL AGAIN. HE SAYS THEY'RE WORKING IN BATHCES AND ITS A LOT OF PPL THEYRE SENDING OUT FOR.

Reactions: Airaelli02

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Right. It seems it’s only case with Ottawa office that they have a different dedicated mailing address. Most of their locations are appointment only but there is a mention on top of the page which says if shipment is mailed no need of appointment.
Okay. I posted yesterday. On my letter the address was hamilton. And today i got delivery confirmation

Jun 9, 2020
@subhareddytest , HAVE YOU GOTTEN ANY EMAIL OR LETTER IN YOUR CIC PORTAL AS YET? I CALLED AND SPOKE WITH AN AGENT THIS MORNING AND HE SAID SOMETIMES IT TAKES UP TO A WEEK SO IF I HAVENT GOTTEN ANYTHING BY NEXT WEEK THEN I SHOULD CALL AGAIN. HE SAYS THEY'RE WORKING IN BATHCES AND ITS A LOT OF PPL THEYRE SENDING OUT FOR.
Nothing Yet. i just called IRCC, they suggested me to wait until we recieve a mail from CIC. nothing much we could do at this point rather waiting iteseems.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019

If the status is already changed approved, you don’t have to worry. No need to be impatient, they are not going to change the decision. In few cases, system did not do the expected. If you have already submitted a web form, concerned office will send those letter separately. I had predicted your BOWP approval Last month . Now, I have predicted a week Or less time to get your COPR letters . Lol.

Reactions: pemyrie