+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Same here! I got 3 GU
(the first one was mid of May, the second one was last Friday and I got 3rd GU today)
but when I clicked, there is no change on my
profile (there is no change since medical passed on Feb 28th and eligibilty part says we are reviewing blahblah and background check part says We are processing your background check blahblah)
my AOR is Jan 29th and inland CEC/PNP.
I hope we'll get the approval this week. I've got the first GU in April, 2nd was last Friday too, and today. Someone got 3rd GU yesterday and got the approval today. So I'm hoping that we will get our CoPR tomorrow. But each of us has different situations, so I'm still not sure. Let's just pray and hope for the best. Keep us updated on your timeline. ;)

Reactions: somsatang

somsatang

Feb 8, 2020
I hope we'll get the approval this week. I've got the first GU in April, 2nd was last Friday too, and today. Someone got 3rd GU yesterday and got the approval today. So I'm hoping that we will get our CoPR tomorrow. But each of us has different situations, so I'm still not sure. Let's just pray and hope for the best. Keep us updated to your timeline. ;)
Is there any changes on your profile? I have been a silent viewer on this thread >_< haha and I saw some people saying their profile has been changed to their eligibility has passed or their background check is done. I’ll def keep sharing my timeline and hope we both get CoPR VERY soon!

Reactions: Airaelli02

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there any changes on your profile? I have been a silent viewer on this thread >_< haha and I saw some people saying their profile has been changed to their eligibility has passed or their background check is done. I’ll def keep sharing my timeline and hope we both get CoPR VERY soon!
There were no changes at all, I'm just getting GUs without any changes on my profile. I was able to speak with an IRCC agent today before my 3rd GU, she said that my GU last Friday is about my info sharing (Biometrics - FCC) being completed, and security hasn't started yet, but not to worry because it will start the next few days. But since I've got another GU after the call, I don't know what it's all about now. I'm assuming that the info sharing is a part of background check/security.

Reactions: somsatang

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
Hi,
Has any one been asked to send the photo and information letter to below location? I shipped it and courier service said that the shipment was refused by the receiver. Has anyone faced this issue recently?

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
235 Queen Street, Level C3, Suite 005
Ottawa, ON K1A 0H5

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hi,
Has any one been asked to send the photo and information letter to below location? I shipped it and courier service said that the shipment was refused by the receiver. Has anyone faced this issue recently?

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
235 Queen Street, Level C3, Suite 005
Ottawa, ON K1A 0H5
Did you send it to the address listed on top of the COPR letter?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I hope we'll get the approval this week. I've got the first GU in April, 2nd was last Friday too, and today. Someone got 3rd GU yesterday and got the approval today. So I'm hoping that we will get our CoPR tomorrow. But each of us has different situations, so I'm still not sure. Let's just pray and hope for the best. Keep us updated on your timeline. ;)
Good luck! Once application is approved or complete, you will know for what stage you had received 1st/2nd GU. Not much wait ..

Reactions: Airaelli02

Samysaa

Feb 27, 2020
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
Please help/advice if this situation is normal, below is the reply for the web form i received on 2 June 2020.
PNP/Outland
AOR 17 Jan 2020
MEP 25 Feb 2020

You will find below information that we hope will help in understanding the process and current status of your permanent residence application.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Canadian visa office in London, UK.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.
· The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
You have the exact same AOR and VO as mine.. No response since I submitted my BRP.. I heard London is quite slow

phani_nalla

Nov 18, 2018
Had called IRCC in the morning and came to know that my application was approved on 5th June (4 Jan AOR, CEC Inland). However, there is no update yet on my account or email. Status still shows submitted.

Humitnrxjz

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Has some one missed ppr confirmation email recently. I was told by the agent that i was sent an email last week about permanent residency confirmation and i never received one.
I received a webform too and it says i am a permanent resident of Canada, please reply to the email that was sent to you last week.

My cic account still says application in process.

Any comments?

Humitnrxjz

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
My application was approved on may 29th as per the agent when i called IRCC. But i have not received any update in email or in my account. Cic account still shows application in progress but the web form and the agent said application was approved on may 29th. Please advise
Any email you received?