+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Got 3 ghost updated . First 15 April one last Friday and one today. Nothing is changed in my profile. The agent on Friday told me : eligibility pass , criminality pass and security not started yet. Hope in COPR soon.
PNP inland
Hi, we are the same. Hoping for the best. When is your AOR?

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
AOR 21st Jan
FSW-O
Reply of Webform raised below: -

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

What should I expect from this reply????
That's a generic reply according to your profile. I got the same for the webform I had raised around May 25th except my background and security were not started at that time. We FSW-O applicants have to wait since borders are closed as of now. Good luck!!

GW007

May 22, 2020
@GW007 is there a need to raise GCMS notes to know specific details even when file is already at local visa office eg. Accra ?
Thanks
@breakthrough2019, you can raise GCMS notes if you are inclined to see details of how officers are processing your application... But if one has raised web-form previously and gotten confirmation that elegibility, criminality, security etc are all passed, I would say no need for GCMS as your application is as good as approved.

Reactions: caipsnotes

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@breakthrough2019, you can raise GCMS notes if you are inclined to see details of how officers are processing your application... But if one has raised web-form previously and gotten confirmation that elegibility, criminality, security etc are all passed, I would say no need for GCMS as your application is as good as approved.
Agree, no point requesting one if one has indications of things going well. It's not a cure all and too much hype about having these notes; they are helpful but not everybody needs one.

gsingh1444

Aug 18, 2019
Hello I am in the same boat AOR 17th Jan, inland CEC with Nominee , my last update on Feb 3 and nothing happened after that.
Never called or web form ircc.

I'd say you raise a webform to see where your application stands right now.
Hello everyone - I hope you all are safe.
My timeline
Stream - PNP Outland
AOR - 25th Jan
Med - 13th Feb
Bio - 15th Feb
No update ever since.

I had raised a web-form and got a reply today that everything is under process including Eligibility, Background etc.

Is anyone else in the same boat? I see most of the people around the same timeline have their Eligibility Passed at least which makes me nervous.
Guys while raising webform query, do you raise it to the specific Visa office ? My VO is Sydney but I have been raising a query not specific to Sydney VO.

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I received an email from CIC today and my PR application is approved.
CEC Inland,
Did not apply for GCMS notes or web form
Earlier progress bar at 72% and changed to 100%.

My Timeline,

AOR Jan 29th
Medicals passed Feb 12 (Bio-metrics collection letter)
Bio-metrics Feb 18
Background completed Feb 18
Eligibility June 2 (got a GU on this day)
Final decision June 8 (Approved)
Document status COPR

There is an attachment named "Information Letter". Unable to open it. Didn't get any other email yet.

Congratulations to all who received COPR and good luck to everyone.

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

CEC Inland,

My Timeline,

AOR Jan 29th
Bio-metrics Feb 18
Document status COPR

There is an attachment named "Information Letter". Unable to open it. Didn't get any other email yet.

Congratulations! Just wanna ask, did you get one GU only? Thank you!

sm311

Mar 7, 2020
Hello Everyone,

CEC Inland,

My Timeline,

AOR Jan 29th
Bio-metrics Feb 18
Document status COPR

Congratulations! I have the same AOR. My file was moved from Edmonton to Ottawa recently. Do you know the VO which processed the application? I guess not as you have not raised a webform earlier.

Last edited:

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hi,
Yes I raised two webforms. One for the VO which they replied to be CPO Ottawa(23 March). Another one on 2nd June, where they mentioned eligibilty : met, background: valid, security: valid, criminality : valid and medical: valid. I did not raise any other forms as almost all outland guys are stuck with this status and the local VO is working in half capacity. Will wait till july 1, as I think it's the only sensible option now.

Thanks
When you submitted the form, did you put visa office Abu Dhabi? I was so confused because I don't know where they are processing it.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just checked my profile and saw where my application was update and when I clicked on my application, it said APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No email as yet, no COPR letter updated to my profile. But is says PROCESSING COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I can see on my profile where:
Eligibility review was completed April 6th
Background checks completed April 6th

This is such an overwhelming moment for me so allow me to give a little background. I originally applied to migrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker program in February 27, 2008. At that time you only needed to have a first degree to qualify. Immigration laws changed and on February 5th 2010 my application was declined as I didn't have enough NOC B experience. I gave up on moving to Canada and went on to have my second child. Intermittently, I would apply for school in Canada just to see the approvals for school but I never had the funds to make the dream a reality. In 2017 I decided to apply for a visitors visa as my friend and brother (who was living in Canada) started asking me if I didn't want to come for a visit. Prior to this I has only vacationed in the US. Please see timeline of my journey here:

1. visitors visa approved Sept 23, 2017
2. First visit to Canada in January 2018 - I visited the College close to my brother and collected brochures. I started researching school seriously as my brother encouraged me to take the leap and that my family and I (husband and 2 kids) could live with him for a year.
3. March 26, 2018 - Study permit approved for me and entire family.
4. June 15, 2018 I resigned from my job that I had for the past 14 years and move to Canada for a 1 year post-graduate course
5. April 23rd- completed 1 year course and prayed fervently that my PGWP would be longer than a year (lol)
6. June 10th 2019 PGWP was approved and I got exactly 1 year ( expiry date June 8, 2020)
7. During that time I realized Ontario nomination program was CLOSED AND NOT GOING TO RE-OPEN ANYTIME SOON AND I ONLY HAD 1 YEAR TO WORK so I started looking jobs in other provinces. I did 2 interviews with a company in British Columbia and they didn't commit to giving me the job. I realized they wanted to meet me in person so I told them I would be in BC on August 4, 2019. I secured a short term stay, resigned my job and flew to BC with my 2 kids (and no job offer in hand). I met with the manager on August 6th and that's when he did another short interview and told me the job is mine. My husband stayed over in Ontario to continue working while we made the transition and eventually came over on September 27th. By the time he came I had rented a house, bought a used car, gotten the kids in school etc. He got a new job within a week of moving here.
8. I started my new job August 16, 2019
9. Applied for BC PNP August 26th 2019
10. Submitted BC PNP application September 27th 2019
11. Got BC PNP approval November 2019 (Big thank you to my employer who was veryyyy supportive.

A
OR JANAURY 22, 2020|BOWP approved May 12 2020| Express Entry application approved JUNE 8, 2020.

The huge takeaway from my journey is that once you plan your life and do all you can- nothing will happen before the time. I wasn’t destined to be here in 2008/2010 or any of the other times I applied for school. My time is now! I know this immigration journey is a challenging one filled with many uncertain turns. All I can say is that if you decide to take this journey it takes a lot of planning and faith.

Last edited: