+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Hope2021

Apr 22, 2020
@Hope2021 , I honestly have no idea what the living expenses are like in Victoria. I would recommend visiting Kijiji.ca to see what rent prices are like. I would buy the car locally-less hassle. My last car was actually bought on Facebook Marketplace and it runs well. All the best.
@pemyrie Thank you so much indeed for your help :)

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi all , I silently read this forum. I got my copr email today:) just want to share my progress details , as it might be helpful

CEC Inland

ITA - Jan 8 2020
AOR - Jan 17 2020
Biometrics - Feb 1 2020
Status approved - June 1 2020
COPR letter in email - June 3 2020

Anyone know here how long it takes to get COPR in mail? Or can we send photograph with email document ?

pmanonu

May 12, 2020
Hi everyone, i raised a webform to IRCC to find out the status of my application and I was told my application is in Accra office in Ghana and I should directly get in touch with them.
AOR was Jan 12th and medical passed with biometric done since in February.
How come i wasn’t given details of my status like others instead was told to get directly with Accra. Because I specifically asked for eligibility, criminal, & security.
Thanks
Which country are you from?

Canada1112

Apr 29, 2020
Hi guys. After all I got the copr in my email and cic account today. My timeline is as below:
Aor: Jan 09
MEP: Jan 28
Bio: Feb 10
Eligibility and background: April 28 (actually I got a GU on this day)
COPR email: Jun 03
CPC: before is edmonton then transferred to ottawa
Stream: CEC inland
Thank you and good luck everyone

Last edited:

sm311

Mar 7, 2020
Hi guys. After all I got the copr in my email and cic account today. My timeline is as below:
Aor: Jan 09
MEP: Jan 28
Bio: Feb 10
Eligibility and background: April 28 (actually I got a GU on this day)
COPR email: Jun 03
CPC: before is edmonton then transferred to ottawa
Stream: CEC inland
Thank you and good luck everyone
Congratulations! Do you know when the file transferred to Ottawa and also any GU post Biometric completion

Canada1112

Apr 29, 2020
Congratulations! Do you know when the file transferred to Ottawa and also any GU post Biometric completion
I don’t know when it was but I called ircc on may 16. She told me that my application was being at ottawa at that time. And my application was completed when I called as well, waiting for final decision. On last Friday (end of May), I called the 2nd time and had the same reply that it’s ready to be approved but no decision made yet. Today I got the email finally.

Reactions: sm311

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hello Everyone, after I got an email from CIC for ADR I went ahead and submitted my IMM 5406 yesterday. I checked my application status and it is now "Application/profile updated as of June 3, 2020". I will keep updating as and when things change! Thanks.
What does your “Additional Documents”session say?!

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi guys, I just received the final decision for my application on my profil. It has been approved. I am still waiting the COPR email. AOR January 5th - CEC Inland
Congratulations!! Keeping hope for the rest of us.

TrevorH

May 29, 2020
AOR Jan 29th, CEC-Inland, File was in Edmonton and now moved to Ottawa in today's update received, eligibility not started, background/criminality in progress, security not started. Does the file move have any significance with respect to processing?
Exact same status here
AOR Jan 28th
CEC Inland

MalithDisala

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
OMG GUYS @@@@@@@@@@@@ I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT COPR!!@@@@ TODAY!!!!

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

JAN 21 AOR
BIOMETRICS FEB 5 @@@@@!!!!
Paid RPRF upfront

I had one GU, did not order GCMS notes, everything was under review, eligibility, background, and I didn't stress myself constantly looking at it. The deadline was July 21 but I got it over a month and 3 weeks early! Now for the next steps.. any questions please ask
Congrats !!

are you an inland or Outland applicant? and the stream?

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
You will find below information that we hope will help in understanding the process and current status of your permanent residence application.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

I had called IRCC about a couple of weeks back and was informed that eligibility was passed on 29th April. However my GCMS notes got a 90 day extension hence raised another webform to confirm about the eligibility.

I guess this confirms that the eligibility has indeed been cleared?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
@andy108 or anyone who knows.
Good morning, hope your doing well.
Upon reading my GCMS notes i noticed that under security info are hidden and on the top corner of the page it is marked s 15 1. On the assessment security is left blank whereas all other are passed criminality and eligibility, info sharing is complete. I tried to do some research and found that if that is the case my security is done. Can you confirm this info? Do we have any source that can tell us more about that. Thank you in advance.

pari_02

Jan 27, 2020
OMG GUYS @@@@@@@@@@@@ I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT COPR!!@@@@ TODAY!!!!

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

JAN 21 AOR
BIOMETRICS FEB 5 @@@@@!!!!
Paid RPRF upfront

I had one GU, did not order GCMS notes, everything was under review, eligibility, background, and I didn't stress myself constantly looking at it. The deadline was July 21 but I got it over a month and 3 weeks early! Now for the next steps.. any questions please ask
Wow... Congratulations.
I have exact timeline as you with July 21 deadline, received just one GU.
Keeping fingers crossed.
FSW-O by the way.