+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

MichealConroy7

Sep 2, 2019
I do not want to get my or anyone else's hopes up but I believe so,

I have searched back through threads where others have got this response and the golden email came in the coming days. This may not be the case for everyone but 1 month ago all that was started on my case was background.

Hopefully we hear soon!

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Heartiest congratulations to everybody who got PR approval.

I am PNP-outland candidate.
As of April last week , my eligibility was passed ; background check was yet to start. I am waiting for GCMS notes for last 45+ days.
I raised web form on 29th May , still awaiting their reply.
However , I received below eMail from IRCC today morning :

***************************IRCC eMail *******************************
We're still working on your application.
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: XXXXXXXXX
*************************eMail ends ***********************************

Did anybody receive such eMail ? If yes , is there any significance of this ?
Please let me know.

Thanks.

Pradiep1993

Aug 17, 2016
Congratulations, Did you order Gcms Notes? or any idea when your eligibility was passed?
Mine shows recommended passed since yesterday. I want to know how long it took after eligibility passed.
I did not order GCMS notes but after approval my account shows that my eligibility and my background check were reviewed and passed on 1st May.

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Heartiest congratulations to everybody who got PR approval.

I am PNP-outland candidate.
As of April last week , my eligibility was passed ; background check was yet to start. I am waiting for GCMS notes for last 45+ days.
I raised web form on 29th May , still awaiting their reply.
However , I received below eMail from IRCC today morning :

***************************IRCC eMail *******************************
We're still working on your application.
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: XXXXXXXXX
*************************eMail ends ***********************************

Did anybody receive such eMail ? If yes , is there any significance of this ?
Please let me know.

Thanks.
The system had some bugs and the email was sent almost to everyone.
Please share the feedback for your web form once you receive it.
Good luck

Canada1112

Apr 29, 2020
Just got application approved in the portal around 50 mins back.

ITA: 11 Dec 2019/AOR: Jan 2, 2020 /Stream: CEC Inland; With Job Offer/ CPC: Ottawa/ Residing in Ontario

2 dependents
GCMS notes raised: No

Last GU 22 April 2020 and Webform said application meets eligibility criteria and all other parameters currently valid

Portal shows 21st April when eligibility review completed and back ground check completed.

Raised another Webform on 27 May and response was generic one with no explanation on any of the criteria.

Approval in CIC portal on 2nd June 2020.

Information letters also available in CIC portal (office shows Ottawa) ( that update happened 30 mins later).However CIC portal shows COPR # for all family members with July 20, 2020 as expiry date( just 48 days: not sure what does that mean, may be by that time I need to send photos? Will find it out with Webform).

Had another application with September AOR earlier but was refused due to lack of job and duties letter from employer which was purely my mistake.

Good luck everyone !!
Congarts! I also hope I can get the copr as soon as possible. My case is also at cpc-ottawa. From may 16 all of the process on my application were completed. I called ircc on last friday, the agent told me the same thing that it was ready to be approved but not yet. My aor is jan 09, few days later than you. Waiting

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
When was your AOR?
Have you done biometric and medical? And what type of application did you submit, and were is your vo

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
When
Hi all,
AOR: jan 20
Stream : FSW- Outland
I raised another webform specifically for criminality and security and got the below email within two days.
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
· The eligibility review is complete.
· The security background verifications are valid.
· The criminal background verifications are valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.
Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Are they sending PPR or COPR to any outland guys now? Timeline is 74% with 48 days remaining.
Thanks.
[/QUOTE when did you do your medical? Please share your timeline

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hello everyone

I received a webform reply on may 29th and it mentioned that a decision has been made on my application. Responsible visa office will reach out with that decision. How much time should I expect to wait before they reach out to me?

thank you
When did you receive tour AOR?

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
This question is to those who have received CoPR:

Did you status bar change to a high percentage few days before your application was approved?

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
Congarts! I also hope I can get the copr as soon as possible. My case is also at cpc-ottawa. From may 16 all of the process on my application were completed. I called ircc on last friday, the agent told me the same thing that it was ready to be approved but not yet. My aor is jan 09, few days later than you. Waiting
thanks. it seems 20 July is as per expiry date of medical exam. However the information letter says that the letter is valid for 1 year and can be used for getting government benefits. Not sure if COPR hard copy will be sent separately in mail or along with PR card.

Good luck to you as well. Hopefully you will also get good news in next couple of days.

Reactions: Canada1112

MichealConroy7

Sep 2, 2019
For those who did not pay RPRF fee upfront - How did you pay it after submitting the application?

I Have yet to pay it and my Webform reply today said that a decision had been made I should wait for the officer to notify me.

I think not paying the RPRF could slow this process for me.