+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

May 8, 2019
M an outland applicant..have got a mail regarding status inquiry yesterday...should I consider it a random mail sent to all?

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hello all,
There was a system maintenance for the CIC website today. This could have triggered emails to everyone with the same content.
Even I received 4 emails. 2 with correct application number and 2 with wrong one's.
Seems to be a system glitch.
Thanks.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi Everyone, I just got an email from CIC and this is the first email or update from them since the day I paid rprf fee. Here's what they say:

"Thank you for your interest in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents: Additional Family Info IMM5406: Additional Family Information IMM 5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406) bearing an original signature."

Does anyone know what it is? Thanks!

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
Hi Everyone, I just got an email from CIC and this is the first email or update from them since the day I paid rprf fee. Here's what they say:

"Thank you for your interest in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents: Additional Family Info IMM5406: Additional Family Information IMM 5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406) bearing an original signature."

Does anyone know what it is? Thanks!
I received this request in February. I filled in the details of my family and my spouse's family in both my native language and English and uploaded the scanned copies.

Reactions: Rakshiruby

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
I received this request in February. I filled in the details of my family and my spouse's family in both my native language and English and uploaded the scanned copies.
Oh Okay. I am unable to download the document. I will probably search the cic website for that form. I am not sure why I got this form to complete since I am single and the only applicant. How long did they take to process it, any idea? Thanks!

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
Oh Okay. I am unable to download the document. I will probably search the cic website for that form. I am not sure why I got this form to complete since I am single and the only applicant. How long did they take to process it, any idea? Thanks!
Well, I was wondering the same when I received this. This is about the family's information that includes email, passport, DOB etc which should not take long. I could not find it on IRCC website so I had to google. Regarding processing, I uploaded it in few days but received no update.

Reactions: Rakshiruby

PavitraArora

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hi... I too got my PR confirmation document in email and also in the application online yesterday evening, but the application status is still shows as submitted online. Whether your application status is displaying as submitted or approved for you online?
Status for me is approve and COPR. But have not received any COPR document in the mail.