+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

flaviopst

May 29, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
Hi guys,

My AOR is from Jan, 18 (PNP-Inland).

My case is at Sydney, Nova Scotia and my progress bar is sitting at 75%.

According to CIC, my eligibility is met. However, is missing a second officer to approves.

Anyone similar status?

You can also check more info about my case on Immitracker website as: flaviopst_br

Jan_2020

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Thank you very much @pemyrie and congratulations!
Exactly! Better to have valid permit than to be in implied status. Based on the client support rep, my eligibility and criminality are already passed since end of April, and I guess that's the reason of the faster BOWP processing.
Hey any update on BOWP ?
I received Biometric Correspondence Letter on Thursday and waiting for BOWP approval.

DilshadCAN

Apr 23, 2019
CIC is considerate enough to reply to the webfrom for each specific questions. You can raise one. I am from India FSW. In the webfrom ask for specific things.
How do you know which VO is processing your application? My lawyer said it's in Delhi, India. I'm wondering my application is at 75 percent and is it still sitting in Delhi VO.

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
How do you know which VO is processing your application? My lawyer said it's in Delhi, India. I'm wondering my application is at 75 percent and is it still sitting in Delhi VO.
You can ask for VO in the webform or you can figure out from the domian in e-mail reply I guess. I asked in the webform.

Prettyangelx

Jun 26, 2019
I have Ottawa VO. Security and background have not yet started for me. Eligibility is met. What's your status?
Eligibility recommended pass,
Criminality Background Verification Valid
Security background verification not initiated
Overall Background verification in progress.
Are you January 20th AOR too?

Ns13

May 23, 2020
Eligibility recommended pass,
Criminality Background Verification Valid
Security background verification not initiated
Overall Background verification in progress.
Are you January 20th AOR too?
Mine is totally same. Jan 20. But, criminalitt also passed

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi All -

I had applied for GCMS notes 35+ days back but I have not received it yet. Expecting delays in processing.
I am PNP-outland candidate. PNP seems to be slower stream as compared to FSW [with or without COVID]. COVID situation seems to have worsen this.
Due to COVID and dependency of IRCC on multiple agencies for background check , overall timeframe would be impacted adversely.

There could be few exceptions but in general I expect 30-90 days delay in approval of candidates like me [PNP-outland] . For me , instead of July , I expect approval to come by end of August / September time frame.

As per status conveyed to me through my last webform request [April] ; my eligibility is met. Background check is yet to start.

Thanks.

matthew_131

Nov 11, 2017
Did anyone manage to get an reply from the webform lately? looks like ircc didnt reply to my last webform raised on may 15.

Just wondering is there anyone who havent got any updates on their application? Jan 22 aor, eligibility still under review as per status on May5 (webform)

Vivek@can

Jan 14, 2019
Did anyone manage to get an reply from the webform lately? looks like ircc didnt reply to my last webform raised on may 15.

Just wondering is there anyone who havent got any updates on their application? Jan 22 aor, eligibility still under review as per status on May5 (webform)
I got reply for my webform on 22nd may which I raised on 18th may.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Your lawyer would have received the Visa Office info when he would have sent the webform to ask for the status. That's a standard reply of IRCC if your file has been moved to NDVO. They won't tell you anything and would redirect you back to NDVO. With the currect pace of progress with NDVO, you can expect an update on your application when is near to 84% or 30 days left for the timeline.

jeannej

Oct 30, 2019
Hi guys,

My AOR is from Jan, 18 (PNP-Inland).

My case is at Sydney, Nova Scotia and my progress bar is sitting at 75%.

According to CIC, my eligibility is met. However, is missing a second officer to approves.

Anyone similar status?

You can also check more info about my case on Immitracker website as: flaviopst_br
Exactly the same date of AOR and VO. What do you mean by missing a second officer to approve? Have you passed the security verification?