+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

fatalkernel

Feb 22, 2020
Hi, I’ve raised a web req earlier last week. Got this response. Application 76% 45 days counting down...

what does it mean?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi, I’ve raised a web req earlier last week. Got this response. Application 76% 45 days counting down...

what does it mean?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
This is a very generic response. What exactly did you ask them for? You should specifically ask status of Eligibility, Criminality and Security..

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
What is the percentage of processing of your applications? I am an Outland express entry candidate. I don’t know any updates as my agent hasn’t shared any login details with me.

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
What is the percentage of processing of your applications? I am an Outland express entry candidate. I don’t know any updates as my agent hasn’t shared any login details with me.
I have also applied through the agent and though they can't share login details, you can ask them to share the screenshot of your application. I have done it.
Mine was at 74% as of May 11th. AOR Dec 27th, outland applicant Alberta PNP.

Reactions: Rmv.18

Prettyangelx

Jun 26, 2019
Pls, who has AOR Jan 20 with ottawa VO, can you pls confirm if your eligibility and other components are valid. I don't get my VO and how long its taking to review documents on queue.

nattfodd

Jun 25, 2019
Just checked my account and there was a GU. It’s now back to “Submitted” and, as far as I know, nothing has changed.

AOR Jan 17th, last update was GCMS a month ago that said Eligibility recommend passed, criminality not started, security in progress. Fingers crossed it’s PPR coming soon...

Reactions: Amatsukami

DilshadCAN

Apr 23, 2019
I'm a FSW Outland applicant from India. My processing is at 75 percent right now. I have sent a web response via a lawyer, but it's very standard reply from CIC. When I asked my lawyer to be more specific on eligibility, security etc. I got the below reply from my lawyer, is it true????

CIC won’t respond specifically about Eligibility, or Criminality. Since, the file is in Delhi Immigration and application has not passed processing time, its not a good idea to send them back to back enquiries.

Yes, once 6 months are completed we can apply for GCMS notes.

Other than that, its only if you want to get the enquiry done through Member of Parliament (MP) they will be able to help you about exact status of the application.

Thanks

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
I'm a FSW Outland applicant from India. My processing is at 75 percent right now. I have sent a web response via a lawyer, but it's very standard reply from CIC. When I asked my lawyer to be more specific on eligibility, security etc. I got the below reply from my lawyer, is it true????

CIC won’t respond specifically about Eligibility, or Criminality. Since, the file is in Delhi Immigration and application has not passed processing time, its not a good idea to send them back to back enquiries.

Yes, once 6 months are completed we can apply for GCMS notes.

Other than that, its only if you want to get the enquiry done through Member of Parliament (MP) they will be able to help you about exact status of the application.

Thanks
CIC is considerate enough to reply to the webfrom for each specific questions. You can raise one. I am from India FSW. In the webfrom ask for specific things.

Last edited:

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Pls, who has AOR Jan 20 with ottawa VO, can you pls confirm if your eligibility and other components are valid. I don't get my VO and how long its taking to review documents on queue.
I have Ottawa VO. Security and background have not yet started for me. Eligibility is met. What's your status?