+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

May 15, 2020
I am CEC outland applicant AOR January 09, 2020. Today I called to CIC number 18882422100 and press 40 to talk an agent. I have recieved the below information from the agent:

-- I have passed the eligibility
-- The background verification is completed and it is passed/valid
-- The security background verification is completed and it is passed/valid
-- The criminal background verification is completed and it is passed/valid

The only pending thing is medical. They have received the medical examination results and they are reviewing the results.

The last update date is May 13.

If you have similar situation then please reply. I am not getting any single person whose medical results are still reviewing where the application passed 4 months 13 days.

Reactions: Olapeju b

helmsdeep

May 21, 2020
I am CEC outland applicant AOR January 09, 2020. Today I called to CIC number 18882422100 and press 40 to talk an agent. I have recieved the below information from the agent:

The only pending thing is medical. They have received the medical examination results and they are reviewing the results.

If you have similar situation then please reply. I am not getting any single person whose medical results are still reviewing where the application passed 4 months 13 days.
This is weird, medical was almost done immediately after AOR. I am AOR jan 6th. I did a web form last week, and they told me that I passed eligibility, background and criminal background. The only thing left is security background, which has not started yet.

Any idea how long does the security background usually takes?

May 15, 2020
This is weird, medical was almost done immediately after AOR. I am AOR jan 6th. I did a web form last week, and they told me that I passed eligibility, background and criminal background. The only thing left is security background, which has not started yet.

Any idea how long does the security background usually takes?
it can take few days to few weeks to few months to over 1 year. In my case only few days. (my 24 april web form inquiry shows security did not start yet but calling cic today shows it is completed and valid --- the file was updated on May 13).

If you have too many travel to USA then it takes longer time. I did not have any travel to USA.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022

Is this number working? I tried from text now app and it was ringing and no1 picked up

PavitraArora

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
AOR - Jan
Medical Approved : Feb 23rd
Percentage Timeline Completion = 65%
CEC Inland
Edmonton

I called the help desk number and was informed that Eligibility and Background has NOT STARTED and Criminality is in PROGRESS.

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
it can take few days to few weeks to few months to over 1 year. In my case only few days. (my 24 april web form inquiry shows security did not start yet but calling cic today shows it is completed and valid --- the file was updated on May 13).

If you have too many travel to USA then it takes longer time. I did not have any travel to USA.
Hi, just wanna ask why security check will take longer if you frequently travel to USA? Thanks!

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
AOR - Jan
Medical Approved : Feb 23rd
Percentage Timeline Completion = 65%
CEC Inland
Edmonton

I called the help desk number and was informed that Eligibility and Background has NOT STARTED and Criminality is in PROGRESS.
In the same boat, eligibility and bg NOT YET STARTED.