AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2020
My CEC application information:
AOR: January 09, 2020
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: January 30, 2020

May 15 Update from Online Account:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Webform Answer: May 05
The medical examination results were received by the responsible office and are currently in process.
The security background verification has not been initiated.

Webform Answer: April 23
The background verifications are in process.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Webform Answer: April 15
We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the medical examination results were received by the responsible office.

If you have similar situation please reply. I am concern about the medical examination results. It is over 4 months now with having any medical results. Also criminality is valid. So is criminality processed before medical?
Sorry mate but I have no idea about it. Maybe someone else can help you with that

bohdandandan

May 15, 2020
Hey, guys. I hope you are all doing good in these crazy times. I just received an answer to my webform and just wanted to ask a few things.

My AOR is Jan 17. I'm an inland CEC applicant.

So the response is:
  • The eligibility requirements are passed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
Could anyone please explain to me what's the difference between 'passed' and 'currently valid'? Does this mean that my background check is still in progress?

May 15, 2020
The Criminality, BG are started as soon as application is submitted. These are independent of any other steps and continue till the last security phase. This applied to all applicants. Online status & progress bar should be ignored and those are always misleading. Ignore it.

RE: MEP-- Some officers choose to MEP step at the end whenever results are not available to them on time. And, whenever they get it, they typically update the profile manually. In your case, officer did not update it yet. No need to worry as they confirmed results are received and you think you have passed the test. This scenario is even applicable for bio-metrics results. Pending MEP update on profile does not mean eligibility process is not started.
Thank you for your reply.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hey, guys. I hope you are all doing good in these crazy times. I just received an answer to my webform and just wanted to ask a few things.

My AOR is Jan 17. I'm an inland CEC applicant.

So the response is:
  • The eligibility requirements are passed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
Could anyone please explain to me what's the difference between 'passed' and 'currently valid'? Does this mean that my background check is still in progress?
Saw first question answered by people at least 1000 times so far. You may want to try binocular icon on right side of page?
2nd question: Answer will be 'yes'. It's always in progress until you get final approval. And who knows it's still on even after PR approved.

Reactions: pemyrie

Vivek@can

Jan 14, 2019
% Timeline is not there now..
Hi,
What is written on your cic profile now??
Mine changed to
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you" and the time line which stood on 64% is also missing.
Is this is the same sentence showing on your profile???

Reactions: Iameneekle

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi guys,

Managed to spot a GU before it disappeared. My addition document request went to Not Applicable and the progress bar is back for those who are wondering. I’m at 58% aor January 30

Canada1112

Apr 29, 2020
Hi all, I was lucky to call through with an ircc agent this morning to have an update on my application. She said all of the processes are completed. Just wait for the final decision. My app was transferred from cpc Edmonton to cpc ottawa as well. I am Jan 9 aor. Hope I can get new update soon

May 15, 2020
Hi all, I was lucky to call through with an ircc agent this morning to have an update on my application. She said all of the processes are completed. Just wait for the final decision. My app was transferred from cpc Edmonton to cpc ottawa as well. I am Jan 9 aor. Hope I can get new update soon
How did you reach cic? Can you share the number and extention.

Vinnie123

May 15, 2020
Me. AOR 16 the of jan. Still waiting for me medical to pass. Sended a web form regarding my situation. They said it's normal if you medical exam takes less than 6 month to pass

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
Mine too,went back to "we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you".
My progress bar is still missing, looks like some one's is back

rexcor

May 14, 2020
Mine is also back now. However the words changed in the status bar:

Before:
`you may not hear from us for a little while this is normal...`

Now:
`Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.`