***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
Does anyone see the process timeline on their profile again? Mine was 68% as at this morning but its no longer showing. Anybody with similar issues?
My status bar is disappeared too! Don't know what's going on..

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hi everyone, I received ITA November last year and submitted in January. AOR is January 10. On my EE profile prior to ITA, I filled in $19390 for a family of 3 as funds to arrive in Canada however i didn't update this with the new January 2020 figure of $19836 during submission.
However the funds declared on my bank statements during submission/eAPR/AOR was above the new 2020 figure.
Is this alright??
Pls can someone else please weigh in on this.

Even you have enough funds in the bank and provided proof, is it a problem filling in last years minimum fund requirement when submitting/eAPR??

Reactions: Sn027022

Sn027022

Apr 18, 2020
Pls can someone else please weigh in on this.

Even you have enough funds in the bank and provided proof, is it a problem filling in last years minimum fund requirement when submitting/eAPR??
Some1 has answered you. Check previous chats

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Looking at the recent few posts..Guys, whoever received AORs sometime end of Jan or early Feb-- Just stay tuned, guys!! No need to worry about application progress. You've got this ! As I mentioned in my one of previous posts, early Jan or Dec AORs have started seeing update on their eligibility review, BG and even for security now. You can navigate to the previous pages and see that.

So, If you are wondering why your application is progressing slow or think specific VO is slower, just wait until end of May or early June. Most of you will start seeing the updates you wanted or some movement. Couple of Jan end AORs might have seen Eligibility review pass/valid update which does not mean other applications are processing slow. It make sense to expect some kind of updates after 90-100 days passed post MEP.

Last edited:

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
@GG12345 do you think I need to send a webform with copies of my newly issued BOWP? Part of me is thinking they must know it was renewed but the other part is wondering if I need to send them.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
@GG12345 do you think I need to send a webform with copies of my newly issued BOWP? Part of me is thinking they must know it was renewed but the other part is wondering if I need to send them.
BOWP is approved based on R10 completeness &/ eligibility validity. So, No need. Based on UCI, IRCC can pull ALL information submitted and any Visa approved/rejected previously.

May 15, 2020
My CEC application information:
AOR: January 09, 2020
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: January 30, 2020

May 15 Update from Online Account:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Webform Answer: May 05
The medical examination results were received by the responsible office and are currently in process.
The security background verification has not been initiated.

Webform Answer: April 23
The background verifications are in process.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Webform Answer: April 15
We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the medical examination results were received by the responsible office.

If you have similar situation please reply. I am concern about the medical examination results. It is over 4 months now with having any medical results. Also criminality is valid. So is criminality processed before medical?