+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

PavitraArora

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Has anyone else raised a webform based out of Edmonton office? This is my most recent reply below which took around 5 days to come:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.
I got the same response some one month back. After that have not raised any more webform requests. Processing office is Edmonton

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi All,

AOR : 13-Jan-2020
Stream - PNP-O

Below is the status as per web form reply emailed by IRCC :
  • The eligibility review is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Processing center: Central Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia

Does anybody have similar pattern ?

Thanks.

Reactions: Airaelli02

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hi everyone, I received ITA November last year and submitted in January. AOR is January 10. On my EE profile prior to ITA, I filled in $19390 for a family of 3 as funds to arrive in Canada however i didn't update this with the new January 2020 figure of $19836 during submission.
However the funds declared on my bank statements during submission/eAPR/AOR was above the new 2020 figure.
Is this alright??

Last edited:

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hi All,

AOR : 13-Jan-2020
Stream - PNP-O

Below is the status as per web form reply emailed by IRCC :
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Processing center: Central Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia

Does anybody have similar pattern ?

Thanks.
Hi, we have the same status. But they transferred my application to CPC Ottawa. AOR Jan 30, PNP inland stream

sleektee

May 14, 2020
Hi guys...
AOR- Jan 11
please I raised a webform on monday and here's the response i got today.
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
VO : - Ottawa, Ontario.
Please does "valid" means passed? Should i be worried? PLEASE HELP!

7800-

Dec 12, 2019
Yeah, If applicant knows what class his/her application falls under, It's clear if POF needed or not. No need to speculate the federal programs class. That Information is already available to applicant.
  • CEC
  • FSTP
  • FSWP
I have same timeline. My application is CEC, AOR date 10 Jan. Office Edmonton.

raamin

May 14, 2020
April 30th
  • The Case Processing Center in Edmonton, Alberta, is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.

March 30th
  • The eligibility has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.

AOR : 29th Jan - CEC
CPC : Edmonton

I think Edmonton office is actually working, but maybe a bit slower.
Ordered GCMS notes on 25th April - not yet received.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
AOR- Jan 11

Please does "valid" means passed? Should i be worried? PLEASE HELP!
Unfortunately, No-one can help actually. 'Valid' is opposite of 'Invalid' So, don't worry.
Eligibility pass/valid is a good sign, just stay tuned and Submit another webform after 2/3 weeks or so.

sleektee

May 14, 2020
Does anyone see the process timeline on their profile again? Mine was 68% as at this morning but its no longer showing. Anybody with similar issues?

sleektee

May 14, 2020
Unfortunately, No-one can help actually. 'Valid' is opposite of 'Invalid' So, don't worry.
Eligibility pass/valid is a good sign, just stay tuned and Submit another webform after 2/3 weeks or so.
Lol. was scared when you started with "Unfortunately". Thank you. Will do that in 2 weeks.

MichealConroy7

Sep 2, 2019
AOR Jan02. As per the web-form response on 05/11. I don't know VO.
  • The eligibility review is valid
  • The security background verification is valid
  • The criminal background verification is valid
I'm patiently waiting for the next update.
Thats great news, I might submit another webform seems like Edmonton is processing again.

I live in Calgary and the COVID-19 restrictions are starting to lift in Alberta as of today May 14th.

Someone mentioned already, the % progress status bar is now gone from the profile page - I would assume this is due to the delays are number of people sitting at 100% for a long time ringing to get updates etc.

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Hi everyone, I received ITA November last year and submitted in January. AOR is January 10. On my EE profile prior to ITA, I filled in $19390 for a family of 3 as funds to arrive in Canada however i didn't update this with the new January 2020 figure of $19836 during submission.
However the funds declared on my bank statements during submission/eAPR/AOR was above the new 2020 figure.
Is this alright??
You could have declared 100 Billion as intended figure..
All that matters is how much you have in your account.. statements would be checked..
I am stating this from my file's gcms notes..
I stated I will bring 30000 but they checked my statements and found that I have at least 23500 and they didn't see other fund proofs..