+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

kiniri

Nov 2, 2019
When I go to https://www.getgcms.com and paid the amount, they mailed me a consent form. It has the name and email of a representative who will be authorized to access our information. The email is a gmail ID. Is this expected?
Does this gives the person access to all my information, including uploaded documents?

Last edited:

vinegarandsalt

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
I received the below reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Regards,
to this enquiry i had submitted through a webform

“Dear Sir or Madam,

I wish you health in these uncertain times. I would be very glad if you could provide me with the below information:

1) the Visa Office my application is being processed at,
2) whether the eligibility has been met,
3) whether the security, background and criminal checks are initiated and/or completed. Yours faithfully,”
What do you make out of this? “in queue for review” as for an initial review? scary :)

AOR: 13th of January
Bio Received: 11th of February
2nd ghost update: about two weeks ago

Thanks!

Last edited:

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I received the below reply:

to this enquiry i had submitted through a webform

What do you make out of this? “in queue for review” as for an initial review? scary :)

AOR: 13th of January
Bio Received: 11th of February
2nd ghost update: about two weeks ago

Thanks!
If you have received 2nd GU then probably the file is at final review or decision stage. Try sending web-form after 2 + weeks or so.

aifarooq786

Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone just need some advice. When I uploaded my proof of funds although I met the minimum required amount threshold (also had an extra balance of around 1000 dollars) I had some funds stuck in an immovable asset. The same was liquidated a month after I submitted my application. The current balance of my account has those funds as well. Should I raise a web form and update the POF ? The extra funds now make it around 25K more than the required balance.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
;) Sure Well...…..Now I can patiently wait for PR......Last update said Eligibility and criminality passed- security not started.

Last edited:

NMOT

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-01-2020
Nomination.....
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2020
I have recently changed my address and i updated this through a web form. Am i expected to receive any notification from IRCC? Or they dont respond with any confirmation?

AOR January 8th.
Medical test and Biometrics done on Feb 17th.
They usually give you an acknowledgement email within a week, but because of the current situation that may be delayed or they may not even reply. I'd say if you don't hear back maybe try calling or emailing again in 2 weeks or so.

Reactions: alwaysandeep

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I have recently changed my address and i updated this through a web form. Am i expected to receive any notification from IRCC? Or they dont respond with any confirmation?

AOR January 8th.
Medical test and Biometrics done on Feb 17th.
I had a change of address in January and I sent them a webform, and never heard back. I raised an issue via webform last week and they said they have acknowledged the address change. They do not always reply.

Reactions: alwaysandeep

matthew_131

Nov 11, 2017
Hi All,

Am I behind on my application? My AOR is on Jan 22 and BIO on Feb 14
Got this from webform request
  • The eligibility review is in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.

no update ever since the bio