Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
W
Aor : jan 3
Med passed: jan 22
bio done: 28 jan
Rprf request: 6 feb
Rprr paid : 7th feb

ADR status changed to we are reviewing after a week. There was no change after that for 3 months.
Finally ADR status changed to not applicable on May 11.
VO is Ottawa.

anything i can hope for now?
We have the timeline, but no still no update on whats next after adr, i have passes my adr last april..

Reactions: taranveer14

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
I wonder if eligibility and BG check are the same thing?

Kamlesh2209

Apr 7, 2019
My case
AOR: 30 Jan 2020
Bio metrics and medical: 14 Feb
RPF request : paid on 28 April
Outland

Understandably it is and will consume more time for decision to arrive. Ready to wait and watch the consequences due to corona virus and we all can get clear picture of whether to move or able to move.

Reactions: kthlnkrby

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

Got the webform response as below.

Your application was received via your account on January 12, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
Does that mean eligibility is passed ?

Security background is validating all my docs are original? Any average time for processing ?

Thanks everyone

Last edited:

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
My case
AOR: 30 Jan 2020
Bio metrics and medical: 14 Feb
RPF request : paid on 28 April
Outland

Understandably it is and will consume more time for decision to arrive. Ready to wait and watch the consequences due to corona virus and we all can get clear picture of whether to move or able to move.
I have the same timeline as you. And I’m also just waiting and watching to see how quickly things can hopefully return to normal

Reactions: kthlnkrby

taulejo1

Oct 24, 2019
Hey I have a quick question.

My application is BC-PNP EE Inland. I have just received my GCMS notes, and I have seen that there are concerns about my proof funds (Min. $12,699). When I submitted my proof of funds I did have less than it's indicated, but (maybe I was wrong) I understood that since my application is a PNP, and I am already working in Canada (I also added my payslips) I do not need to meet the minimum fund required for my arrival. Am I wrong? Why would they look into it?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009

My application is BC-PNP EE Inland. I have just received my GCMS notes, and I have seen that there are concerns about my proof funds (Min. $12,699). When I submitted my proof of funds I did have less than it's indicated, but (maybe I was wrong) I understood that since my application is a PNP, and I am already working in Canada (I also added my payslips) I do not need to meet the minimum fund required for my arrival. Am I wrong? Why would they look into it?
@taulejo1
You need proof of funds. Even though you're in Canada, only those in CEC class are exempt. I would suggest you put enough money in your account to cover the requirement and send a webform to advise of the change. I'm am EE BC PNP as well and it was a stretch meeting the requirements for a family of 4 but I sacrificed and did it because I didnt want a decline for something so simple

taulejo1

Oct 24, 2019
@taulejo1
You need proof of funds. Even though you're in Canada, only those in CEC class are exempt. I would suggest you put enough money in your account to cover the requirement and send a webform to advise of the change. I'm am EE BC PNP as well and it was a stretch meeting the requirements for a family of 4 but I sacrificed and did it because I didnt want a decline for something so simple

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program

Reactions: Airaelli02

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
Are you applying under CEC? Do you have a valid job offer? A valid job offer has yo be supported by a LMIA. Those are the only exceptions.

Umair.manzoor

May 13, 2020
AOR - 8th Jan, 2020
MED: 27 Jan, 2020
Biometric enrollment: 30 Jan, 2020
Stream FSW-O

I raised webform on 4th May 2020 got response on 8th May 2020 that
Security: Not initiated
Background: In progress
Criminality: Valid
VO: CPC-Ottawa

Then on 12th May, 2020, I received a ghost update in my CIC account but no email. Moreover, again received 2nd ghost update on 13th May, 2020 in my CIC account again no email. Has it happened to someone else or is it normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: NewDestination

Romain87

May 9, 2020
Ok so my AOR is January 5th. I sent a web form and they responded me that:
- background verification valid
- security background valid
- criminal Background valid

It seems like our application has not progress a lot . Nothing about our eligibility so I am little disappointed.

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018

My ITA was under BC PNP, and I met the eligibility requirements of CEC as well because of my 1 year experience here in Canada. I put "0" when I filled out the forms on the question asking how much money will I bring to Canada. So I didn't submit any POF when I applied for PR. But I wrote in the letter of explanation that I am not submitting any POF because I am also eligible to apply under CEC. My eligibility and criminality are already passed since last week of April (based on the client service and webform). I haven't got my GCMS notes, so I'm not sure what comments they wrote about my POF, but I am less worried now because eligibility is passed already. Only security is in process now.

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
AOR - 17th January
Stream - FSW - Inland
Medical Passed - 30th Jan
Biometrics Updated - 3rd Feb
ADR - RCMP Certificate
Uploaded ADR on 13th Feb

Raised Webform on 5th May and got a reply on 12th May
Eligibility - In process
Security Background Check - Not initiated
Criminality Background - In process
Application is being processed in Montreal.

Anybody who has the same AOR and is being processed in Montreal ? I've heard Montreal is very slow. Any thoughts ?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
My ITA was under BC PNP, and I met the eligibility requirements of CEC as well because of my 1 year experience here in Canada. I put "0" when I filled out the forms on the question asking how much money will I bring to Canada. So I didn't submit any POF when I applied for PR. But I wrote in the letter of explanation that I am not submitting any POF because I am also eligible to apply under CEC. My eligibility and criminality are already passed since last week of April (based on the client service and webform). I haven't got my GCMS notes, so I'm not sure what comments they wrote about my POF, but I am less worried now because eligibility is passed already. Only security is in process now.
Once you meet CEC, you dont need proof of funds. I only commented on it because @taulejo1 said his gcms notes made reference to POF. When you're being assessed for Express entry under PNP they assess eligibility in the following order of importance:
CEC
FSW
FST
If they're commenting about POF for @taulejo1 , it has to be that the EE PNP applicant doesn't fall under CEC.

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Once you meet CEC, you dont need proof of funds. I only commented on it because @taulejo1 said his gcms notes made reference to POF. When you're being assessed for Express entry under PNP they assess eligibility in the following order of importance:
CEC
FSW
FST
If they're commenting about POF for @taulejo1 , it has to be that the EE PNP applicant doesn't fall under CEC.
Thanks @pemyrie for the info. So my application is being assessed under CEC?