Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
My timeline is very identical and I'm also FSW outland applicant Did you ask anything specific on the status in the web forms? I got a reply from them but it is very standard with no updates on Eligibility, Security or Background check status. Cant tell where my case is at the moment.
Hi, I did ask them about eligibility, background check, and any latest update since I have not heard from them to date. Same here on my profile says 59 days to go! God knows.

jdun121

Apr 1, 2020
AOR : 15 Feb 2020
Bio-metrics submitted: 5 March 2020

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

During the verification process, background checks (e.g., criminality, security) are done to see if there are reasons why you or your family members may not be admissible to Canada.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (CPC-O), Ontario.
  • The eligibility requirements are currently met.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
This is such a state of *in between*. We all understand what's happening with Covid yet we still want to see something happening. We want our approvals but understand why we cant get them. Today I logged in twice already to check my profile when i know nothing has happened because i haven't received an email. Sigh.
I received my biometrics acknowledgment for my BOWP app so hopefully I get that soon. The waiting though!
Guys, we just have to keep hanging in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: @dasha0609

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Oh ok. Do the GCMS notes have more information than the web form?
YEs, GCMS notes contain all the processing details as well as the officer's notes that have been entered pertaining to your eligibility.

To see how the officer's notes look like, see https://bit.ly/2A8I2XO

Reactions: kiniri

Romain87

May 9, 2020
Hello, our AOR is January 5th and except for our medical exam or biometric we didn’t receive any update. Some of you talk about a web form to obtain an update but could you please tell me where do you find this ?

Romain87

May 9, 2020
Here's all my info:

CEC-Outland applicant (currently residing in Canada though)

AOR: 31 Dec 2019
MEP: 21 Jan 2020
RPRF: 27 Jan 2020
BIL: 29 Jan 2020

Sent the first webform on 12th April.

April 16th I received a response to my Webform:
- The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
- The security background verification has not been initiated.
- The criminal background verification is in process.

- Ghost update: 23 April (Profile homepage said "Application/Profile Updated" but no changes, and the application went back to "Submitted". No email.
- 2nd ghost update: 27 April Profile homepage said "Application/Profile Updated" and Review of Additional Documents changed from 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided' to 'Not Applicable'. No email.

2nd Webform (never got a response for changing my address in January) sent in 1 May 2020.

6 May 2020 response:
- Eligibility met.
- Security valid.
- Criminality valid.

My application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
Where do you find the web form?

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hello, our AOR is January 5th and except for our medical exam or biometric we didn’t receive any update. Some of you talk about a web form to obtain an update but could you please tell me where do you find this ?
Hello dear
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Go to this link and fill your file info and ask them abou your file’s eligibility, security and criminality status . Also ask them about your visa office in which your file is being processed.

alwaysandeep

Jan 21, 2020
Sounds like the processing agent / assistant has checked your eligibility and passed it onto the senior officer. Now it's going through another check by them. Good news that it's been met though!
I have recently changed my address and i updated this through a web form. Am i expected to receive any notification from IRCC? Or they dont respond with any confirmation?

AOR January 8th.
Medical test and Biometrics done on Feb 17th.

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
hello there!!
I recommend raising another web form on 14 May or later to get updated info on your eligibility status. all the best.
I had raised a request for GCMS notes on the 17th of April as well. I am waiting for those to come through to know whether my eligibility has been assessed once. Once I get the notes, I will be then raising a webform or calling to know about the status.

Will share updates if any

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
This is such a state of *in between*. We all understand what's happening with Covid yet we still want to see something happening. We want our approvals but understand why we cant get them. Today I logged in twice already to check my profile when i know nothing has happened because i haven't received an email. Sigh.
I received my biometrics acknowledgment for my BOWP app so hopefully I get that soon. The waiting though!
Guys, we just have to keep hanging in there.
IRCC don't work over the week-end. Within next couple of days, the status will change to 'Valid'. Just need little patience.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
IRCC don't work over the week-end. Within next couple of days, the status will change to 'Valid'. Just need little patience.
@GG12345 , I agree with you and which is why I also said we all just need a little patience. On a side note though- my mothers visitors visa app was approved on a weekend (Saturday) so sometimes they do work on a weekend .

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
@GG12345 , I agree with you and which is why I also said we all just need a little patience. On a side note though- my mothers visitors visa app was approved on a weekend (Saturday) so sometimes they do work on a weekend .
It would be a system generated change. Most Biometric requests and AOR are system generated. After officer approve the application, system does rest ( true in case of TRV that I am aware of)