+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Just less than a week time & you will have BOWP approval. You won't go in implied status. An Implied status is legal status that employee is allowed to work, so employer must not make a big deal out of it. Anyway, health cards cannot be extended online if you were working on work Visa. Gov. already mentioned that expired health cards will work. You can check the website. So, don't worry about heathCard renewal at this point.

Just make sure you extend expiration of your SIN as soon as original WP are received. You can do it online but sometimes website is not always up but still you have another option to send the application by mail. They need ORIGINALs. It will take ~20 business days to get SIN Exp extended. Ping me if you have any questions!
@GG12345 I know implied status is a legal one- so I emailed my employer my EE AOR letter as well as the proof of application to extend my work permit. It's just that outside of Covid where renewal of health cards are being ignored, normally you find that Service Canada Reps do not know of /acknowledge implied status for renewal of docs.
Getting the BOWP in hand will be good though because I even need to send a copy to the child benefit department.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
@GG12345 I know implied status is a legal one- so I emailed my employer my EE AOR letter as well as the proof of application to extend my work permit. It's just that outside of Covid where renewal of health cards are being ignored, normally you find that Service Canada Reps do not know of /acknowledge implied status for renewal of docs.
Getting the BOWP in hand will be good though because I even need to send a copy to the child benefit department.
I know they need originals. But, since all SC offices are closed, expired cards will still work.
I am not sure why child benefit department needs WP copy but after approval in system, it will take a week or so to get original.

Reactions: pemyrie

aifarooq786

Aug 16, 2019
Hi guys raised a web form and this is the reply I got my AoR is Jan 25.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario

Does Criminal Background verification status mean its passed ?

kiniri

Nov 2, 2019
Hi,
My AOR is 30th January, 2020
I raised a web form and got the following reply

• Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is 30th January, 2020
I raised a web form and got the following reply

• Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
Hi, we have the same AOR. My eligibility and criminality have been passed since April 28th. I called them today and they said that security has not been initiated.
I think your criminality is currently valid/passed.

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hi guys raised a web form and this is the reply I got my AoR is Jan 25.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario

Does Criminal Background verification status mean its passed ?
Hi, I think valid means passed

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Based on observation in different threads, I learnt IRCC processing applications with following preference order:-

CEC-Inland
PNP-Inland
FSW-O- Single Applicant
Other Applications

Views solicited please !!

Reactions: Airaelli02

nna2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi, we have the same AOR. My eligibility and criminality have been passed since April 28th. I called them today and they said that security has not been initiated.
I think your criminality is currently valid/passed.
can you kindly let me know which number we can call to IRCC?