+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
I received email to re do my X Ray. They issued this letter in early March and gave me 60 days to complete. However the approved doctor's office got closed late March onward due to COVID.
Shall i assume that the 90 extension due to COVID which is posted on IRCC website, will apply to me?

MichealConroy7

Sep 2, 2019
AOR: Jan 18th 2020
CEC Inland - Primary applicant with common-law spouse. Both lived in Ireland all our lived and moved to Canada on IEC visa in July 2018.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
Review of medical results: February 3, 2020, You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: February 7, 2020, Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

From the above and reading this thread, I haven't really an indication of where my application is at. I've sent through a webform hoping to get a better idea and will update here once returned.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Another update:

AOR: 31 Dec 2019
MEP: 21 Jan 2020
RPRF: 27 Jan 2020
BIL: 29 Jan 2020

Sent a webform on 12th April.

April 16th I received a response to my Webform:
- The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
- The security background verification has not been initiated.
- The criminal background verification is in process.

- Ghost update: 23 April (Profile homepage said "Application/Profile Updated" but no changes, and the application went back to "Submitted". No email.
- 2nd ghost update: 27 April Profile homepage said "Application/Profile Updated" and Review of Additional Documents changed from 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided' to 'Not Applicable'. No email.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Got a ghost update. My additional document changed from we a re reviewing the additional document ...to not applicable. AOR is January 27th. Can someone tell me what's next after this?
After that happened to me, my eligibility was passed (webform update)

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone! My application status as of April 25th, 2020.

Application Status from the portal:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Latest update: Review of medical results - January 24, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along. (This one is new on my portal)

## Application Received on Jan 7, 2020 - 60% (49% as of April 5th) complete (This is the only thing updated since March 13th, 2020).

I did not get any ghost updates after Biometric on Feb 7th but received an RPRF payment request on Feb 14th and it was paid on the same date.

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
Review of medical results: January 24, 2020, You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: February 7, 2020, Completed.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

## New update: I am furloughed (Leave of absence, not layoff or termination) from my current job starting April 27th, 2020, and have a date to return back to work in July 2020 sooner or earlier depending on current COVID situations. Should I report this anywhere on the CIC website?

Suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
may I know when your BG status changed to "Your application is in progress"?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Please Help. I got an ADR to provide proof of access to spouse's Funds.
What can be done to prove that.
As the Bank to provide a letter for the signing authority on the account- for e.g. Any one can sign. Are you inland or outland? How long did they give you?

taranveer14

Dec 15, 2019
As the Bank to provide a letter for the signing authority on the account- for e.g. Any one can sign. Are you inland or outland? How long did they give you?
I Received ADR today and i have to submit related docs by 05.05.2020. i searched a lot and found people are using only NOC from spouse regarding use of funds in his/her account.

taranveer14

Dec 15, 2019
can somebody provide format of NOC from spouse regarding use of funds. is any LOE required from the primary applicant regarding this? please help

Newbie82

Mar 2, 2020
can somebody provide format of NOC from spouse regarding use of funds. is any LOE required from the primary applicant regarding this? please help
You will have to write an LOE with all the bank details and the said amount and a statement that she/he will be accompanying you to Canada, and you bring the primary applicant has completed access to these funds for your settlement purpose in Canada. Just have her/his name and signature at the bottom of the LOE and have it dated. This should be good.

Reactions: taranveer14

Newbie82

Mar 2, 2020
You will have to write an LOE with all the bank details and the said amount and a statement that she/he will be accompanying you to Canada, and you bring the primary applicant has completed access to these funds for your settlement purpose in Canada. Just have her/his name and signature at the bottom of the LOE and have it dated. This should be good.
It is actually a NOC and not an LOE from your spouse. The NOC giving the bank details with the declared amount and authorizing you as a primary applicant to use that amount for your settlement purpose once in Canada. Just ensure her name, signature at the bottom and a date at the top of the NOC as off today and submit it.

Reactions: NiniAroy

NiniAroy

Jan 22, 2020
It is actually a NOC and not an LOE from your spouse. The NOC giving the bank details with the declared amount and authorizing you as a primary applicant to use that amount for your settlement purpose once in Canada. Just ensure her name, signature at the bottom and a date at the top of the NOC as off today and submit it.
I am guessing you mean LOC as in Letter of Consent from the spouse.