***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Below is the history of status communicated to me via web forms :
12-March-2020 :
Eligibility review is met.
Background verification is in process.

01-April-2020 :
The responsible officer is currently verifying if your application meets eligibility requirements under immigration program you applied for.
The security background verification has not been initiated.

It appears that status of application has been reversed.

Do you know whats happening ? - Is senior officer validating everything again?
I don't think so it has reversed. Some Senior officer will also review it before marking it 100% passed. Every CPC has their own terminologies such as 'Eligibility Recommended Pass" or 'Eligibility met" or 'Eligibility valid".
Most of the cases on this forum are still in stuck in 'Eligibility Review in process' , You are ahead of the curve. Dont' worry.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlcanada

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
Hey gang!! Did anyone receive GU2 recently? I got my second GU between 30-31; and my BG status changed to 'in process' again. AOR - 22nd!!
Does it mean that I am in a stage of security check? *fingerscrossed*

Last edited:

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hey gang!! Did any receive GU2 recently? I got my second GU between 30-31; and my BG status changed to 'in process' again. AOR - 22nd!!
Does it mean that I am in a stage of security check? *fingerscrossed*
Thats great. You can expect to hear good news soon.
May I know your MEP and BIL completion dates?

Last edited:

jdun121

Apr 1, 2020
I had a Schengen Visa to Germany for 11 days. On 8th day of my trip, I decided to travel to Budapest for 3 days by train which I did not included in Travel History. There is no stamp in my passport about Hungary. Am I in trouble?

avn2992

Aug 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-08-2019
They won’t provide unless you ask. You need to mention explicitly all the items along with Processing center details
So I asked them, and their reply has made me super worried :(

Your application was received via your account on January 19, 2020.
The responsible office has not initiated the verification regarding the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
I have heard Sydney Office takes very long.

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hellow my dear friends,

I have received the following reply for the web form I have raised last week:

The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The responsible office has determined that you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirement under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.

• Does this mean my eligibility is met or still under process? Need your expert opinion.

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Hellow my dear friends,

I have received the following reply for the web form I have raised last week:

The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The responsible office has determined that you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirement under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.

• Does this mean my eligibility is met or still under process? Need your expert opinion.
your AOR?

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
So I asked them, and their reply has made me super worried :(

Your application was received via your account on January 19, 2020.
The responsible office has not initiated the verification regarding the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
I have heard Sydney Office takes very long.
Thats the same reply even I got. Security hasnt been initiated for me. As per immitracker data, there are approvals within 2 months for sydney as well.

Reactions: jdun121 and avn2992

remy76

Apr 2, 2020
I got this reply for a web form i submitted.
AOR: Jan 7th

1. The responsible office verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  2. The security background verification has not been initiated.
  3. The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

Can i know does this mean the eligibility is valid or there is more process for eligibility aspect?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Progress bar shows 50% now. It does not mean anything
I got this reply for a web form i submitted.
AOR: Jan 7th

1. The responsible office verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  2. The security background verification has not been initiated.
  3. The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

Can i know does this mean the eligibility is valid or there is more process for eligibility aspect?
Either- sometimes Sr. officer double check it before making it 100% passed. Are you under CEC?

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I had a Schengen Visa to Germany for 11 days. On 8th day of my trip, I decided to travel to Budapest for 3 days by train which I did not included in Travel History. There is no stamp in my passport about Hungary. Am I in trouble?
I don't think so. It was just a three days' trip and there isn't even a stamp on your passport. More important, it was Czech that you visited, not North Korea or Afghanistan, or any other country that may raise a red flag.

And if you're truly worried sick about the tiny mistake, you can always inform IRCC of your situation through webform.