+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
True. With not many applications coming in and based on current situation where most people cannot give ielts and complete biometrics, we may see submitted complete applications getting approved sooner than normal.
But the visa offices are not working at the full load all over the world as they say, this probably will offset the speed that fewer applications brings.

PavitraArora

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
My Assumption is that the CEC applications might get processed sooner as those are otherwise also to be processed with in Canada. Thoughts please!

intelligent_zombie

Mar 26, 2020
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (CIO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
28-01-2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility is in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Lastly, to find the contact information for the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, we invite you to visit our website.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Looks like my application is in Nova Scotia, not holding out much hope of PPR anytime soon :(

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility is in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Lastly, to find the contact information for the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, we invite you to visit our website.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Looks like my application is in Nova Scotia, not holding out much hope of PPR anytime soon :(
Arent CIO and CPC different?

intelligent_zombie

Mar 26, 2020
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (CIO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
28-01-2020
Arent CIO and CPC different?

Not sure

PavitraArora

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I have submitted my application under CEC ( Canadian Experience Class ) , when raising a query through web form - do I need to Select "International Experience class" against the application type or do i have to select "Permanent Residence - Online". Please advice

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I have submitted my application under CEC ( Canadian Experience Class ) , when raising a query through web form - do I need to Select "International Experience class" against the application type or do i have to select "Permanent Residence - Online". Please advice
Permanent Residence - Online

sandeep.dhanju

Jul 19, 2018
Hi All, From Immigration tracker it looks like no one from CEC category has received PPR after 28th November. Has anyone from CEC category January AOR applicants received PPR so far?

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Congrats! PPR anytime soon. Good luck
Below is the history of status communicated to me via web forms :
12-March-2020 :
Eligibility review is met.
Background verification is in process.

01-April-2020 :
The responsible officer is currently verifying if your application meets eligibility requirements under immigration program you applied for.
The security background verification has not been initiated.

It appears that status of application has been reversed.

Do you know whats happening ? - Is senior officer validating everything again?