Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hello @andy108, my AOR is 23rd Jan, with ADR 6th Feb, can you give an insight on the status I received from CIC. My file is in CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia.

”We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid. “

Thank you for taking the time.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello @andy108, my AOR is 23rd Jan, with ADR 6th Feb, can you give an insight on the status I received from CIC. My file is in CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

hey, your app is progressing well, these statuses are not really set in stone, rather indicative and don't mean a fixated date of PPR. On average it would take 4-7 months to get a PPR you are within the time frame and progressing well.

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
2 PPRs on March 26th according to the tracker, that's a relief!
True. With not many applications coming in and based on current situation where most people cannot give ielts and complete biometrics, we may see submitted complete applications getting approved sooner than normal.

Reactions: Newbie82

Jesubaby

Sep 25, 2019
My timelines are as follows:
Aor - 23 Jan 2020
Medical - 6 Feb 2020
Biometric - 7 Feb 2020
Profile Shows 35 %.

Got first Ghost update on 7-Feb, post Biometric and another one yesterday 26-Mar (no email received).
Does the Ghost update on 26-Mar signify anything?
Please what is a ghost update?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009

@scarlettN , I asked for an update and got an identical response ......
  • Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on January 22, 2020.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
I guess the wait continues......

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
hey, your app is progressing well, these statuses are not really set in stone, rather indicative and don't mean a fixated date of PPR. On average it would take 4-7 months to get a PPR you are within the time frame and progressing well.
Thank you. I know it will take till July given the situation. I was just worried about eligibility not met yet after 2 months. :)

Kechy332

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27 11 2019
AOR Received.
08-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
You'll get it soon enough, i am in the same boat as you, even though i gave copr, i wont be able to travel before june 30 by which time, you'll probably get your copr ;)
true talk

Cunley

Nov 6, 2019
Hello Everyone!

AOR on Jan 9, 2020 - Currently 42% complete. I got one ghost update after Bio metric on Jan 28th, same day as medical passed, i received RPRF payment request on Feb 28th and it was paid on the same date.

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: January 28, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio-metric: February 28, 2020 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check, We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hoping the wait isn't too much longer :)
Hi! My Aor is Jan.9th like yours but my own RPRF came on March 2nd. Which I paid March 3rd. But my own background check still reads; your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check.
Pls, keep me posted as events unfold even though I was told my VO is Accra in Ghana & the stories I've heard about the place is not palatable at all. I pray my own story will be different. Amen.

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
True. With not many applications coming in and based on current situation where most people cannot give ielts and complete biometrics, we may see submitted complete applications getting approved sooner than normal.
Because Canada has banned entry of foreigners, there'll be much fewer temporary visa applications and maybe visa officers will be spending more time on PR applications. But I don't think IELTS will be a factor, since in order to be invited, you need to have an valid IELTS score in the first place.

Reactions: rogerEE

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
My AOR 29 Jan.
Status bar 33%.
Medical: Culture tesults and pulmo visit pending.
Other all checks still in progress.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Because Canada has banned entry of foreigners, there'll be much fewer temporary visa applications and maybe visa officers will be spending more time on PR applications. But I don't think IELTS will be a factor, since in order to be invited, you need to have an valid IELTS score in the first place.
Maybe also when all the restrictions are lifted they won't be many NEW applicants because of all the centers being closed. So for a while they would have less applicants and less work. Let's hope it would be to our advantage.

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Can anyone pls confirm whether IOM center's are open in these closure days? Specially in Pakistan or in India