+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

fuad124

Mar 6, 2019
in most FSW- under PNP cases, they dont change office visa office everything is done at cio sydney
Ok thank you, I didn't know that. Just wondering why eligibility processing has not started. My friend's AOR is february and he called IRCC, they said him eligibility is met.

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi All - I received GCMS notes today that I ordered on 7th February. I see that my R10 was completed in January along with medicals. On last page of GCMS notes - reviewer mentioned "REGULATION" of my application as "PNP".
I was under impression that my application is FSW-O , however since I received nomination from Ontario based on my express entry profile , its categorized as PNP now.

Is my understanding correct ?
Do PNP applications take more time to process ?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Reactions: amit.s.22

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hi All - I received GCMS notes today that I ordered on 7th February. I see that my R10 was completed in January along with medicals. On last page of GCMS notes - reviewer mentioned "REGULATION" of my application as "PNP".
I was under impression that my application is FSW-O , however since I received nomination from Ontario based on my express entry profile , its categorized as PNP now.

Is my understanding correct ?
Do PNP applications take more time to process ?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
R10 for most of the Online applications happens up-front so, what you received make sense. Some PNP cases are processed very quick and some take longer that expected. You can see those examples on other AOR forums. Every application is different & handled by a different officer..
Do you see anything about eligibility? That's next important stage after R10. I have submitted a web-form, waiting for the response.

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
R10 for most of the Online applications happens up-front so, what you received make sense. Some PNP cases are processed very quick and some take longer that expected. You can see those examples on other AOR forums. Every application is different & handled by a different officer..
Do you see anything about eligibility? That's next important stage after R10. I have submitted a web-form, waiting for the response.
GCMS notes were generated on 11 Feb . At that time status was :
Eligibility - Not Started
Security - Not Started
Medical - Passed
Criminality - In progress
Info Sharing - In progress

Primary office - CIO
Secondary office - CPC-Ottawa

Note : I submitted my biometrics after generation of these notes.

Thanks.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
GCMS notes were generated on 11 Feb . At that time status was :
Eligibility - Not Started
Security - Not Started
Medical - Passed
Criminality - In progress
Info Sharing - In progress

Primary office - CIO
Secondary office - CPC-Ottawa

Note : I submitted my biometrics after generation of these notes.

Thanks.
CPC-Ottawa
As I replied to your post on Friday, the ghost update you had received might have been for CPC change (after CIO completed R10) and Eligibility would be under review.

Reactions: mlcanada

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
called IRCC today, they said my eligibility processing has not started yet. VO is Nova Scotia, AOR 22 Jan, 2020. Medical passed on 3 February, Biometrics completed on 10 February. BG says we are processing your BG check, we'll send you a message if we need more info. I wonder why eligibility has not started yet and why it's stuck in Nova Scotia? Has anyone called IRCC too?
Did they say anything about criminality? In my case when I called yesterday they said security and eligibility in process and criminality is passed. AOR : 29 Jan, VO : Sydney

Last edited:

aifarooq786

Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone how do I call Ottawa office? My case file is at said office and I am unsure of the current status of my application. It is mu understanding that their landline only works if you call from within Canada but I see a lot of people mentioning how they called IRCC and got an update.

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hi everyone how do I call Ottawa office? My case file is at said office and I am unsure of the current status of my application. It is mu understanding that their landline only works if you call from within Canada but I see a lot of people mentioning how they called IRCC and got an update.
with an AOR at the end of Jan, it's only been a month or so... it's too soon to be calling IRCC for updates. I think you should refer to your online status for now or order GCSM notes. I called them about my sis' application AOR 22nd Jan and the agent seemed irritated saying it's too soon...

aifarooq786

Aug 16, 2019
with an AOR at the end of Jan, it's only been a month or so... it's too soon to be calling IRCC for updates. I think you should refer to your online status for now or order GCSM notes. I called them about my sis' application AOR 22nd Jan and the agent seemed irritated saying it's too soon...
I know I am just worried as my medical is still under review. Most of the applicants have reported medical passed by now. Which number did you call ?

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
Hey guys!!
Is anyone know if VO changes, upon the change in the current address?
I submitted my application in Malaysia (AOR 22nd Jan). However, I recently moved back to Pakistan. And I got to know that my application is processing in Singapore (as I thought so), once I raised webform to update my current address.
Just curious to know, if it will make any difference to my VO?
Thanks!!!

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
@jake84 That's the nature of immigration: anxiety, wishing, hoping and praying. While some ppl might seem a bit too anxious, that's what u get on a forum like this. My AOR is January 22 and I have been tempted to order GCMS note but I have to hold myself back and tell myself to WAIT.
It's the nature of the beast!

Reactions: bambisp

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
@jake84 That's the nature of immigration: anxiety, wishing, hoping and praying. While some ppl might seem a bit too anxious, that's what u get on a forum like this. My AOR is January 22 and I have been tempted to order GCMS note but I have to hold myself back and tell myself to WAIT.
It's the nature of the beast!
Aw my sister's AOR is 22nd Jan too! I haven't ordered GCSM notes for her yet either...thinking maybe mid to end of April if she hears nothing but hopeful before then! Good luck to you.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Aw my sister's AOR is 22nd Jan too! I haven't ordered GCSM notes for her yet either...thinking maybe mid to end of April if she hears nothing but hopeful before then! Good luck to you.
@bambisp , I was thinking the same. In all fairness to them, we are told a minimum of 6 months. But for persons like me whose permits expires in June and I applied for a BOWP, I just want to see that things are moving. But, again, it's just a waiting game.

Reactions: bambisp