Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Everyone!

AOR: January 7, 2020
MED Passed: January 24, 2020
Biometrics Invitation: January 24, 2020

Anyone here from the US who completed their Biometrics? Where do we get it done? And next steps, sorry I know that the letter has info, but just checking if anyone has finished so far. Good luck everyone!
Where about are you? You will have an instruction letter with further info. Usually, in the US wait is about 2 weeks to get bio done.

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
I would expect in 2-3 weeks. Good luck
Thank you for your reply.

I see some members with biometrics and medical done even they just got their aor in January how is that possible?
I applied for pr through provincial nominee program and as far as I know it takes up to 18 month

Thank you

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
Hi everyone!
my timeline is: ITA: 22 Jan, AOR: 25 Jan.
Wish all of us the best of luck!!

AlvaroP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
AOR jan 3rd FSW outland. Also I had my first ghost update today. I imagine I am on the right track?

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • January 23, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • January 24, 2020 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I guess that's IP1 and the text "We are processing your background check. We will..." applies now to IP1 and not IP2? I have the same status and I believe I am in IP1, too.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Thank you for your reply.

I see some members with biometrics and medical done even they just got their aor in January how is that possible?
I applied for pr through provincial nominee program and as far as I know it takes up to 18 month

Thank you
You are paper based applicant i guess?

Reactions: Nino22

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I guess that's IP1 and the text "We are processing your background check. We will..." applies now to IP1 and not IP2? I have the same status and I believe I am in IP1, too.

Its a sequence mate, refer to firsr page details explaining this

AlvaroP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Its a sequence mate, refer to firsr page details explaining this
I know. What I mean is that this text (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.") is supposedly for IP2 (according to page 1). But he's on IP1.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I know. What I mean is that this text (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.") is supposedly for IP2 (according to page 1). But he's on IP1.
Maybe: Post-submission stages: False IP2 - Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”

AlvaroP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Maybe: Post-submission stages: False IP2 - Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
Strange, since he has already passed the medicals. I am in the same situation, passed medicals two months ago.

What I believe is that IRCC has either change the stages or the text for each stage.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Yes paper based, is there a difference between the paper based and online applications in the processing the and procedures ?
Yes, EE applicants (eARP) are getting PPR way faster, on average 6-8 months. Paper based are around 12-18 months.