+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
H
The Nomination letter you have has your spouse's information I believe. If you meant that you have mentioned spouse accompanying and details of spouse for PNP. In CIC profile alone originally if you had spouse not acommpanying. Then you are good to go if you just update the cic profîle now and submit the application. Else you need to mention that your spouse would be part of your PNP application to the province and get an updated nomination. With that you can go ahead. Either way changing the cic profîle can be done provided you meet the cut off. I had my cic profile with spouse not accompanying and PNP as accompanying. Just changed the cic profile and recalculated my score. I stood some points below the originally calculated score but with PNP above cut off.
hello dear
I got pnp woth spouse non accompanying and my current cic profile also has spouse non accompanying with crs 450

But my pnp is valid till june
However, my score in april is going to increase by 35 points due to 3yr work exp ie. 475 alone and 450 with spouse accompanying
Which is similar to my current score and for which i got pnp
So i was thinking if i could accompany my spouse in april after getting my scores increased whil still maintaining the pnp cuttoff

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
H

hello dear
I got pnp woth spouse non accompanying and my current cic profile also has spouse non accompanying with crs 450

But my pnp is valid till june
However, my score in april is going to increase by 35 points due to 3yr work exp ie. 475 alone and 450 with spouse accompanying
Which is similar to my current score and for which i got pnp
So i was thinking if i could accompany my spouse in april after getting my scores increased whil still maintaining the pnp cuttoff
Applying during a specific time frame is your choice but with PNP why do you need this additional 35 points to meet the cut off? Your PNP points awarded itself is 600. Also if you still would consider PNP in April I think you still need to inform your province and get an updated nomination letter. Forgive me if I have understood your situation all wrong.

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Applying during a specific time frame is your choice but with PNP why do you need this additional 35 points to meet the cut off? Your PNP points awarded itself is 600. Also if you still would consider PNP in April I think you still need to inform your province and get an updated nomination letter. Forgive me if I have understood your situation all wrong.
I need to meet the cutoff coz if i add my spouse now to my profile my score would be 425. But when i got ontario nomination, the pnp draw range was 435 to 455. So if i do it now i will not match the pnp cutoff and will loose pnp.

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
I need to meet the cutoff coz if i add my spouse now to my profile my score would be 425. But when i got ontario nomination, the pnp draw range was 435 to 455. So if i do it now i will not match the pnp cutoff and will loose pnp.
Similarly, in april, my score would be 450, same as before, without any fluctuation in score but with spouse accompanying. also, i sent my husband’s passport while applied for pnp.
my husband have not given ielts or done ECA so there

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Ah cool. Mine is SK PNP which works different. Good luck with that!

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Hi all,
I submitted the PR application on 16th Jan and received the AoR on the same date. Can some one tell me what will be the next update on my profile? I did not see any change till now, status is showing as 'submitted'.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi all,
I submitted the PR application on 16th Jan and received the AoR on the same date. Can some one tell me what will be the next update on my profile? I did not see any change till now, status is showing as 'submitted'.
You would have MEP and BILL in about 3-5 weeks time.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
received Biometric request today. AOR Jan 02.

It's a strange thing. Not sure how IRCC is going to handle these kind of conflicts for Inland applicants. I completed Biometrics for BOWP today and my CIC application/profile is showing those biometric updates ( biometric number/Exp date etc). That's because it's a same applicant (UCI and passport # would match). And, now, Biometric request received for the PR application, as well. As per IRCC, biometrics needed for PR no matter if it was done earlier for any Temp. visas in the past. So, If I do biometrics again, not sure what will be reflected on Mycic profile. Hopefully, It will overwrite with new details.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loren27

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
received Biometric request today. AOR Jan 02.

It's a strange thing. Not sure how IRCC is going to handle these kind of conflicts for Inland applicants. I completed Biometrics for BOWP today and my CIC application/profile is showing those biometric updates ( biometric number/Exp date etc). That's because it's a same applicant (UCI and passport # would match). And, now, Biometric request received for the PR application, as well. As per IRCC, biometrics needed for PR no matter if it was done earlier for any Temp. visas in the past. So, If I do biometrics again, not sure what will be reflected on Mycic profile. Hopefully, It will overwrite with new details.
as per: You only need to give your biometrics once every 10 years. ... If you gave biometrics in the past as part of an application for a visitor visa, work or study permit and they are still valid, you don't need to give them again for this application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5553-applying-change-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada-worker.html

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
as per: You only need to give your biometrics once every 10 years. ... If you gave biometrics in the past as part of an application for a visitor visa, work or study permit and they are still valid, you don't need to give them again for this application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5553-applying-change-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada-worker.html

Above information apply for all visas except PR. For PR, another Biometric is needed.