+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Then would i require to update ontario abt anything ?
The Nomination letter you have has your spouse's information I believe. If you meant that you have mentioned spouse accompanying and details of spouse for PNP. In CIC profile alone originally if you had spouse not acommpanying. Then you are good to go if you just update the cic profîle now and submit the application. Else you need to mention that your spouse would be part of your PNP application to the province and get an updated nomination. With that you can go ahead. Either way changing the cic profîle can be done provided you meet the cut off. I had my cic profile with spouse not accompanying and PNP as accompanying. Just changed the cic profile and recalculated my score. I stood some points below the originally calculated score but with PNP above cut off.

hassan1212

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Please share your stream and nationality? Please keep us posted on your progress.
Stream: FSW
Nationality: Pakistan
Sure will sharing the updates.
Just a side question, Is there any checkbox where we select the stream? I don't remember choosing one

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Stream: FSW
Nationality: Pakistan
Sure will sharing the updates.
Just a side question, Is there any checkbox where we select the stream? I don't remember choosing one
No, no such selection, its based on your criteria i.e. if you are province sponsored you will be PNP, if direct FSW ita and FSW-O (as you are in Pakistan)