Oct 8, 2019
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-11-2019
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Statuses by months:
The processing time is roughly 7-8 months as of now on average. Although recently the processes have picked up quite a bit.

Statuses by month for CEC
*Quite fast processing time as per the numbers.

Statuses by month for FSW-I:
*Progressing quite well too.

Statuses by months for FSW-O:
*This is by far the largest category, and as of now the fastest.

Statuses by months for OBP-I:
*PNP is the slowest category.

Statuses by months for PNP-O:
*The current trend is PNP-O picking up the pace and PPR tend to come faster than previously in 2019.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average MEAN processing time:
*Good decline from August/Sep/Oct times.

Average MEDIAN processing time:
*Just to cross-check the numbers and compare.

Average MODE processing time:
*Finally, average mode processing time. All positive.

Applicants by Stream:
Quite a large share of PNPs here too.

Average by nationality:
*Usual list of countries with very long processing time.Interestingly, recently, Israel started to be very slow.

Average processing time by Province:
*There is a definitely trend for pnp-s to pick up the pace, we can see reduction in average processing time across all provinces, but Manitoba, MB is still slow.

Average by VO:
*HK seem to be the slowest. Rome, Montreal. Rest are somewhat similar.

Average processing time across all streams:
*We can see there is an obvious trend in processing time being faster. With 165 days on average.

PPRs by VISA OFFICE:
*90% of PPRs are issued by Ottawa and Sydney, meaning prcessing had been consolidated in CA pretty much.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!
Thanks for the update @andy108

amitoza89

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-11-2019
I have decided,
I’m gona wait till april coz my pnp is valid till june so i’m not losing anything here
I guess you will need to update Ontario with your status change....nd also your profile....a bit complications...but do read on Ontario websites regarding change....also wait for seniors advice

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Your call
I guess you will need to update Ontario with your status change....nd also your profile....a bit complications...but do read on Ontario websites regarding change....also wait for seniors advice
For ontario, i provided every document of my husband so i dont think there is anything which requires further assessment as i won’t be claiming points for his ielts or education

amitoza89

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-11-2019
For ontario, i provided every document of my husband so i dont think there is anything which requires further assessment as i won’t be claiming points for his ielts or education
All the best:)...also check your revised scores....if in case you are adding him and not claiming any points of his education or ielts..