Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application.

If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here. Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application. (More to continue nothing new, same old content)

***Got this email twice***:rolleyes::rolleyes: #ofcourserollingmyeyes

Reactions: Snagh

Preetham.v

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application.

If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here. Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application. (More to continue nothing new, same old content)

same here

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon hope you are doing good. Could you please shed some light on the following. I am currently in India and my PR CEC is applied since May 2019. I am planning to travel to dubai for 2 months and is just wondering if i get PPR in that time will I be able to submit passport to Dubai VFS or I have to go back to India in both cases if i inform immigration regarding change of country and if i dont inform. Also, If i inform immigration could my file be delayed because change of country. Please let me know
You will be sent the request to submit your passport in the country of residence. IF you re travelling to another country for a short trip, you should return back and submit your passport. After you submit your passport, it can take 2-5 weeks for it to be stamped and returned with the COPR.

If you are in another country when you get a PPR, you can either ask IRCC to give you an extension to submit your passport since you only have 30 days to submit your passport, or if you intend staying for a longer time in the country, you can even ask them to allow you to submit your passport in the country you are in.

However, keep the turnaround times in mind with whatever decision you make.

thesurgeon

Oct 23, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon
My PR application is ‘Ready For Visa’ as per the latest GCMS notes.
I am applying for a student visa because of the ambiguity regarding FSW-O applicants and I don’t wanna miss my acceptance.

My Question (apologies if it sounds redundant):

Should I reasonably prove that I will leave Canada after the duration of my study and just mention my ongoing PR application as an independent fact?

What should be the crux of the study permit in my case.
Thank you for your time and help!

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020

Dear client,

I did :rolleyes: too

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
My PR application is ‘Ready For Visa’ as per the latest GCMS notes.
I am applying for a student visa because of the ambiguity regarding FSW-O applicants and I don’t wanna miss my acceptance.

My Question (apologies if it sounds redundant):

Should I reasonably prove that I will leave Canada after the duration of my study and just mention my ongoing PR application as an independent fact?

What should be the crux of the study permit in my case.
Thank you for your time and help!

Link in the pic is https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/dual-intent-applicants.html

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I might just be guessing, but I think that the people who got approved (Might not have reflected in the online account) did not get that email and the people whose applications are still in process with IRCC got the generic email from them.

Please correct me if someone doesn't fit in this hypothesis.;

Zack14

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I might just be guessing, but I think that the people who got approved (Might not have reflected in the online account) did not get that email and the people whose applications are still in process with IRCC got the generic email from them.

My case was ready for approval on 20/05/2020 and recommended pass by case analyst on 20/07/2020 ! Does this means my application has been approved? @legalfalcon Thank you

Last edited:

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021

I think you may be right and this could perhaps be the case.
As per the last GCMS notes which i received in October 2020, my application was Ready for Approval.

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi ,
I have received my GCMS notes. Could you please help me understand when I should expect security to start? Or coult it be the case that it has actually started? My med is expired in Feb and no news so far about extension or remed.

eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Hirv:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: passed-expired
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: complete
Other req: not started

Rima Sharma

Mar 16, 2021
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27 April 2020
Hi ,
I have received my GCMS notes. Could you please help me understand when I should expect security to start? Or coult it be the case that it has actually started? My med is expired in Feb and no news so far about extension or remed.

eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Hirv:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: passed-expired
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: complete
Other req: not started
Did you see any officer notes? when did you apply GCMS notes?

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019

I received this eMail however my background check , security ,medicals etc. has been valid for months. I got this information through web form and not through GCMS notes.