+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JANUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Yes. However, you need someone trustworthy when it comes to sharing personal information.

I can't risk it with am unknown person. If I have a friend or relative whom I can trust that would have been my first step.
This. did not know much on first request. I requested GCMS notes through a 3rd party website. They gave out a dump of all my docs. It also included my bank account numbers. Had to transfer the amount to other account so that it doesn't get stolen.

usman1018

Jun 11, 2016
Hi usman,

Congratulations!
I was just wondering that your case approved on Apr-08 but you are still waiting for PPR email until now? Does your Background check change status or still "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."?
My progress
AOR: Jan 11, 2020
MEP: Jan 28, 2020
Biometrics: Feb-05-2020
Ordered GCMS notes on Apr-29-2020 since no change in Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Thank you.
Thanks. yes, my background check is as you have mentioned. still waiting for the PPR email.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
This. did not know much on first request. I requested GCMS notes through a 3rd party website. They gave out a dump of all my docs. It also included my bank account numbers. Had to transfer the amount to other account so that it doesn't get stolen.
Good point, GCMS notes contain sensitive information like the bank account numbers. Identity theft, or the theft of personal information, can be the starting point to a range of crimes — from financial fraud and forgery to abuse of government programs. The thief only needs a small amount of information, as little as your name and birth date, to start building their new identity and committing fraud.

You will also notice on your GCMS notes in the top right corner the words "Protected B". What that means is that; Information where unauthorized disclosure could cause serious injury to an individual, organization or government. https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/esc-src/documents/levels-of-security.pdf

Anyone sharing images of their GCMS notes please obfuscate personal information before posting it on the forum.

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi all , I silently read this forum. I got my copr email today:) just want to share my progress details , as it might be helpful

CEC Inland

ITA - Jan 8 2020
AOR - Jan 17 2020
Biometrics - Feb 1 2020
Status approved - June 1 2020
COPR letter in email - June 3 2020

Anyone know here how long it takes to get COPR in mail? Or can we send photograph with email document ?

raamin

May 14, 2020
Hi all , I silently read this forum. I got my copr email today:) just want to share my progress details , as it might be helpful

CEC Inland

ITA - Jan 8 2020
AOR - Jan 17 2020
Biometrics - Feb 1 2020
Status approved - June 1 2020
COPR letter in email - June 3 2020

Anyone know here how long it takes to get COPR in mail? Or can we send photograph with email document ?
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your VO? and also did you see any ghost update?

Harry304

Jun 4, 2020
Hi All,

I applied for PR on Jan 6th 2020 as CEC entrant and below are the timelines

--- Received medical confirmation on Jan 25th
--- Completed bio-metrics on Feb 10th
--- Applied for BOWP on April 23rd (as my work permit will expire by June end)
--- BOWP status changed to approved on May 29th.
--- Document status for PR is now showing as COPR as of June 2nd.

I'm yet to receive bowp document through mail, but now my PR status is COPR.

My questions are :
--- Should I now ignore the bowp mail and proceed with steps after COPR OR will bowp now automatically gets cancelled/invalid ?
--- Will I get a refund for BOWP ?
--- Since my WP will expire by end of June, do I need to take steps for both COPR and BOWP so that I have VISA extension asap for renewing my health card ?

Thanks

idavid

Nov 6, 2019
Hi guys,

Update:

EE-PNP-Inland
VO: Etobicoke

ITA: Jan. 8, 2020
AOR: Jan. 16, 2020
MEP+BIL: Jan. 31, 2020
BIO: Feb. 3, 2020
GU: May 20, 2020
GU: May 22, 2020
CoPR: June 4, 2020

Wish you all good luck !

Reactions: upon

jag.singh

Mar 5, 2020
Hey Guys!

I submitted my file on February 23 under federal skilled worker. My biometrics and medical were completed on 4th March. i called IRCC yesterday they told me my eligibility is met, biometrics and medical completed, my first part of Background Check has been completed and they are yet to start the Security Check (second part of Background Check). How long does it take after the second part is completed? And is there any other step after background check?

Thanks in Advance!

ystella_16

Nov 3, 2019
I got 3 ghost updates in total
First one was file transfer
Second one was my eligibility and background requirements passed
Third was approval
Hi. I received 3 emails from CIC too. How did you know what the updates means? Did u file GCMS notes?

Samysaa

Feb 27, 2020
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
Hi everyone, I received the following email just recently from CIC.. was wandering if anyone else received anything similar? I didn't write to them.. this was in my inbox randomly.. I received the same email twice on the same day in 20 mins gap..

"You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:"

Thanks

Last edited: