+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JANUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

flaviopst

May 29, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
Hi guys,

My AOR is from Jan, 18 (PNP-Inland).

My case is at Sydney, Nova Scotia and my progress bar is sitting at 75%.

According to CIC, my eligibility is met. However, is missing a second approval.

Anyone similar status?

You can also check more info about my case on Immitracker website as: flaviopst_br

nsangwan

Sep 19, 2019
I am CEC outland applicant AOR January 09, 2020. Today I called to CIC number 18882422100 and press 40 to talk an agent. I have recieved the below information from the agent:

-- I have passed the eligibility
-- The background verification is completed and it is passed/valid
-- The security background verification is completed and it is passed/valid
-- The criminal background verification is completed and it is passed/valid

The only pending thing is medical. They have received the medical examination results and they are reviewing the results.

The last update date is May 13.

If you have similar situation then please reply. I am not getting any single person whose medical results are still reviewing where the application passed 4 months 13 days.
What all information is needed when you call cic , my application is submitted by agent so don’t have excess to login ... if you help me with the particulars they ask on call it would be great help ... thanks in advance

May 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
What all information is needed when you call cic , my application is submitted by agent so don’t have excess to login ... if you help me with the particulars they ask on call it would be great help ... thanks in advance
In my experience, they ask you for the following information:
Full Name, Date of Birth, UCI Number or Application Number, Email address, Registered postal address (could be yours or agent's), Registered phone numbers (yours or agent's)

abhiteshs

Jan 13, 2020
I received a call from Visa office today saying that my PR is confirmed. After a few minutes, I got an email which has an attached letter requesting for my photograph for PR card. There is no update on my CIC account, so this came as a complete surprise to me. The Visa officer said that because of COVID-19 situation applications are processed a bit differently.

Anyone else had the same experience?

My AOR was: 9th January 2020

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I received a call from Visa office today saying that my PR is confirmed. After a few minutes, I got an email which has an attached letter requesting for my photograph for PR card. There is no update on my CIC account, so this came as a complete surprise to me. The Visa officer said that because of COVID-19 situation applications are processed a bit differently.

This is the new procedure for inland applicants whose application has been completed and approved.

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Yes, I did include pay stubs that are dated. I included my last three stubs though, so they had no indication of when I started working, only when I ended employment there.

The reference letter should explicitly include the start and end date of your employment. It should also outline the duties your performed during your employment.
I included paystubs from start to beginning for all my jobs. Hopefully works out.

Kamalgill123

Star Member
May 19, 2020

Hey congrats, what was your VO

Sangram. Janugade

May 26, 2020

Hey congrats , my AOR is 17th Jan 2020 but I am a outland applicant. Let's see what happens.

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR is January 21.

I got a ghost update yesterday.

What Could this mean?

Someone please explain

skn30

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

My AOR is January 21.

I got a ghost update yesterday.

What Could this mean?

Someone please explain
Ghost update is a technical glitch. It usually happens when someone works on your profile in the background. It creates a false updated.

Sometimes it is attributed towards approval of application or request for ADR.