+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JANUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mantej10

Apr 26, 2020
You have 3 more months to go. No one could predict before, worse with Covid. Eligibility is met which is good.
which stage my application can be but even if its covid they are still processing the permanent residence application i got a reply from a cic on email on apr 08 that its in ottawa ontario for processing but after i called ircc apr 14 they said its in cios and i asked them
why did the webform reply said its in ottawa they told me that ottawa is second office who will be involved

One more question i have a job offer expired mar25 2020 but i submitted my application before the expiration and working for the same
employer who sponsored me

moazam14

Apr 13, 2020
Following is the response I got from web form on 30th April
  • The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Does this mean that eligibility has been met?

secondly when I raised a web form in Feb 2020 and received the following reply
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated
  • The criminal background verification is in process

A little confused that background was in process and now CIC is saying that it has not started? did'nt understand its a little strange

shmups

Feb 19, 2020
Hi all,

I have just been rejected because one of my work reference documents did not include the dates I worked and so did not back up my foreign work experience claims. It would be really straightforward for me to get this updated and signed by that ex-employer. Why was I not given a chance to re-upload the document? Instead I have been rejected and it looks like 5 months of waiting has been for nothing.

Is there anything I can do? Can I open a ticket of some sort with the document attached? I really don't want to have to start the whole process from scratch.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
@shmups , so sorry to hear. I would try calling- not sure how much this would help. What did the letter say? Did it specify what options are now available to you?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi all,

I have just been rejected because one of my work reference documents did not include the dates I worked and so did not back up my foreign work experience claims. It would be really straightforward for me to get this updated and signed by that ex-employer. Why was I not given a chance to re-upload the document? Instead I have been rejected and it looks like 5 months of waiting has been for nothing.

Is there anything I can do? Can I open a ticket of some sort with the document attached? I really don't want to have to start the whole process from scratch.
I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you should open a web form with an updated reference and ask to be reconsidered.
I'm not sure if that will work but it's better than doing nothing.

What program did you apply under? Inland or outland?

davesar abhi

Sep 13, 2017
Following is the response I got from web form on 30th April
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Does this mean that eligibility has been met?

secondly when I raised a web form in Feb 2020 and received the following reply
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated
  • The criminal background verification is in process

A little confused that background was in process and now CIC is saying that it has not started? did'nt understand its a little strange
Aor and vo?

shmups

Feb 19, 2020
I was an outland CEC applicant. In the past couple of hours since I heard the news I was already able to get the updated document they needed, but reading the letter again and it sounds like the decision is very much final:

In your Express Entry profile you indicated: a Letter of Employment from Foreign employer Company X dated 02 November 2019. Even though your letter indicates job duties, it does not list the duration of time you performed those job duties and were employed with Company X. You claimed 38 points for foreign work experience in your application for Permanent Residence under the Canadian Experience Class program. However, in order to claim 38 points, you must be able to confirm the information you indicated in your application, which was the duration of foreign work experience you claimed from April 2015 to January 2018 with employer Company X. Without this information, I am unaware of whether or not you have at least the minimum one year requirement of qualifying foreign work experience in a qualify National Occupational Classification (NOC) position necessary to claim 38 points. Unfortunately, without these points, your score falls below the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points of 471 for 22 January 2020’s round with a total of 444.

This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round of invitation, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

As I have found that you no longer possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h), you no longer meet the requirements of Section 11.2 of Act.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid.

The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present application. Your application will be retained, under current Government of Canada file retention guidelines, for a period of two years. Your application forms and supporting documents will not be returned to you. If you should submit a new application it would require new fees and documentation and would need to meet all the requirements in effect at the time the application is submitted.

You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you may take steps to improve your competitiveness and register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education. However, you must meet the minimum requirements to enter the Express Entry pool and there is no guarantee that you will be issued another invitation to apply for permanent residence under one of the immigration programs subject to Express Entry

Reactions: Sn027022

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
My webform received April 22 said:
Eligibility: passed
Background: valid
Security: Not started
I called and spoke with an agent today and was told the same thing- at least the webform and agent are giving me the same update.
I asked about my BOWP but he said it just says "processing" and all the required docs are received for it.

usman1018

Jun 11, 2016
Hi Guys,

AOR: Jan 10, 2020

As per webform reply on May 01, 2020.

• The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.

thanks,
Usman

Reactions: Cherry-blossom

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

thanks,
Usman
So this means you're good to go?

Please share with us the good news when you receive PPR.

Drishtigupta31

Oct 29, 2019
My biometrics was done on 20th jan 2020 and poc was done December....my 6 months will complete on 27th june.....can u pls tell how much it will take to get ppr mail and....or will it get delayed due to corona thingi

Amatsukami

Jun 27, 2018
Cameroon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
01-12-2018
Hi Guys,

thanks,
Usman
cool, that's great