Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
You dont need to provide the expired passport copies to them but only valid passport copies.
You have to provide old passport, only if your have any visas or stamps on it.

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
You have to provide old passport, only if your have any visas or stamps on it.
If i lost the passport then should I write LOE and raise CSE? my passport was expired on year 2015. Also the travel document's instruction says "only valid" document to be attached. Please advise

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If i lost the passport then should I write LOE and raise CSE? my passport was expired on year 2015. Also the travel document's instruction says "only valid" document to be attached. Please advise
If you had any stamps and visas (including expired), you should upload them with your application. If you lost your previous passport, write that in your LoE.

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
AOR - 31st January
MEP - 12th February
BIL - 12th February
Biometrics Submitted - 15th February

Long wait starts now :)

Last edited:

Axaykumar

Mar 18, 2018
Hi All,

Need your assistance to know that, Is ECA required to upload for ITA document checklist section Eduction (diploma/degrees) ?

Yesterday I submitted my ITA docs and today I got below mail from IRCC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Candidate,

This is to notify you of the yearly update of settlement funds and to remind you of the Education Credential Assessment requirement.

Settlement Funds

The requirements for proof of settlement funds has changed for 2020.

Settlement funds are only required for certain candidates, depending on the program(s) you qualify for.

*Please check the Express Entry Proof of Funds web page on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website to make sure you have enough funds to be eligible to immigrate to Canada.

• You may have to update your Express Entry profile to prove you have the required funds.
  • If you do not have sufficient funds, your profile will be removed from the Express Entry pool.
  • If you have received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) and are submitting your application, you must meet the new funds requirements.
Education Credential Assessment

IRCC only accepts an Education Credential Assessment issued for immigration purposes.

• If you have received an ITA and are submitting an Education Credential Assessment with your application, it must be one for immigration purposes.
  • If you submit the incorrect type of Education Credential Assessment, it will not be accepted and your application will be rejected.
Please review the changes and update your Express Entry profile if these changes affect you.

Thank you.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Hi All,

Need your assistance to know that, Is ECA required to upload for ITA document checklist section Eduction (diploma/degrees) ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Candidate,

This is to notify you of the yearly update of settlement funds and to remind you of the Education Credential Assessment requirement.

Settlement Funds

Settlement funds are only required for certain candidates, depending on the program(s) you qualify for.

*Please check the Express Entry Proof of Funds web page on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website to make sure you have enough funds to be eligible to immigrate to Canada.

• You may have to update your Express Entry profile to prove you have the required funds.
  • If you do not have sufficient funds, your profile will be removed from the Express Entry pool.
  • If you have received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) and are submitting your application, you must meet the new funds requirements.

IRCC only accepts an Education Credential Assessment issued for immigration purposes.

• If you have received an ITA and are submitting an Education Credential Assessment with your application, it must be one for immigration purposes.
  • If you submit the incorrect type of Education Credential Assessment, it will not be accepted and your application will be rejected.
Please review the changes and update your Express Entry profile if these changes affect you.

Thank you.
Although there is no separate slot for uploading ECA report, you are expected to submit the report with your educational documents anyways. You are lucky the the visa officer didn't reject your application outright due to submission of incomplete application as many other visa officers have done previously. It seems there is a problem with your proof of fund document as well. Please check fund requirement from the link you have been given in the letter and upload proof that you have sufficient fund. Good luck

idavid

Nov 6, 2019
Hi All,

Dear Candidate,

Settlement Funds

Thank you.
Take it easy. It's just a general notice email sent to those in the pool or who has received an ITA or AOR. Just make sure your POF meets the updated requirement in 2020 and ECA report you ordered is for immigration purposes before you submit your PR application.

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hello guys! Here is my latest update:

Year 2020
AOR 23rd January
Ghost Update 23rd January
ADR 5th Feb (Submitted on 6th February) Schedule A and Additional Family
Ghost Update 6th February
MEP 13th February
BIL 13th February
Biometrics submitted and account updated: 19th February.

Reactions: Loren27

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello guys! Here is my latest update:

Year 2020
AOR 23rd January
Ghost Update 23rd January
ADR 5th Feb (Submitted on 6th February) Schedule A and Additional Family
Ghost Update 6th February
MEP 13th February
BIL 13th February
Biometrics submitted and account updated: 19th February.
It seems to be progressing well!

shmups

Feb 19, 2020
Although there is no separate slot for uploading ECA report, you are expected to submit the report with your educational documents anyways. You are lucky the the visa officer didn't reject your application outright due to submission of incomplete application as many other visa officers have done previously. It seems there is a problem with your proof of fund document as well. Please check fund requirement from the link you have been given in the letter and upload proof that you have sufficient fund. Good luck
I can't imagine it would be an issue to include it, but uploading a scan of the ECA is NOT required:
Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
  • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Reactions: Fantastica