+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
omg that is so unfair.....how do we know that all pakistanis cases are transferred to LVO? any reason as to why our page hasn't been updated since feb? we have a newborn baby, so hard without my husband here. Is there any way to expedite ?
I don't know what to say. People have been discussing this for months now, but to no use.
The only thing we can do is wait and that's all.

Reactions: nali23

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
File transferred to NDVO.. how long its gonna take to get PPR

medical biometrics all done..
No one can predict that... It all depemds on ur case officer and how clear is your case. My file was transferred on 2nd May and gt pre arrival on 29th May after that its silence

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi Guys, Below is my timeline, can someplease please help me understand the concern, I just checked ECAS today ans its showing DECISION MADE and when I open it, the last step I see is Medical results have been recieved. Also in GC KEY its still showing background check in progress.
Can someone please tell me what could this signify?

File Received : 3rd April 2019
AOR - 11 May 2019
Biometrics Request - 23 May 2019
Biometrics Completed - 24 May 2019 ( Showing in system now)
Sponsorship Approval Email - 24 May 2019
Medical Request - 25 May 2019.
Medical Given- 29th May 2019
Medical Passed - 9th June 2019
Moved to Visa Office (CPC Mississauga) - 31st May
Decision Made (ECAS)- 13th June - TODAY
Congratulations!!
DM in two months? Was it outland sponsorship that you applied under and what was your VO?

Last edited:

Worriedapplicant

Feb 11, 2016
Hey guys! I finally got my file transfer to NDVO!

Application sent...Feb 22
Recieved...Feb 26
AOR 1... April 2
Biometrics Request..April 3
Medical Request...April 4
Sponsor Approval...April 3
Application linked to GCKey...April 4
Biometrics Completed...April 4
Biometrics updated to GCkey...April 15
Medical Completed...April 5
Medical Passed...April 10
File Transfer..June 13

Does anyone know the rough estimate of how much time NDVO takes to process files?

dsquad96

Mar 12, 2019
I have a basic question. Is PPR delivered through GC key or through the mail? Also, when you send your passport info and photos, can you make the return envelope go to a different address than what is in your file? I am thinking of having things sent to my parent's house as we are in the middle of a move

roan101

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hey guys! I finally got my file transfer to NDVO!

Application sent...Feb 22
Recieved...Feb 26
AOR 1... April 2
Biometrics Request..April 3
Medical Request...April 4
Sponsor Approval...April 3
Application linked to GCKey...April 4
Biometrics Completed...April 4
Biometrics updated to GCkey...April 15
Medical Completed...April 5
Medical Passed...April 10
File Transfer..June 13

Does anyone know the rough estimate of how much time NDVO takes to process files?
If you lucky <10 days
Or
>3 months

al0h0m0ra

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Calgary
I have a basic question. Is PPR delivered through GC key or through the mail? Also, when you send your passport info and photos, can you make the return envelope go to a different address than what is in your file? I am thinking of having things sent to my parent's house as we are in the middle of a move
You get a PPR email :) Dunno about changing the return envelope address. I think there shouldn't be a problem but don't take my word for it.

Canadabanana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Email!
Not sure about delivery address

melylags

Star Member
Nov 25, 2018
I'm having the COPR sent to my husband's mailing address in Ontario but addressed to my name. I still have my US mailing address listed on my file, not 100% sure if this will be allowed and I probably should have used my husband's mailing address as my own in the first place, but I'll let you know if it gets delivered successfully.

nali23

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
I don't know what to say. People have been discussing this for months now, but to no use.
The only thing we can do is wait and that's all.
i spoke to my lawyer and she sent me this:
Date received: DEC 11 2018--estimated completed date: DEC 11 2019
Review of Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the requirements
Review of medical: passed March 8 2019
Review of additional documents: not applicable
Interview: you do not need an interview
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints-if it changes we will let you know
Background check: we are processing your background check. we will let you know if we need more info
Final Decision: your application is in progress . we will send you a message once the final decision is made.

Anyone have any insight on this? how long does background check take? my spouse is in Pakistan

Reactions: Adeena