+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Her biometrics request was sent on 22-nd of May and file transfer happened on 29 of May. It just proves my theory that not having biometrics gives delay on file transfe

not all get transferred? What does it mean? Processed in Sydney or maybe she meant not all get transferred that it will be in Mississauga? Where is your file it? I am waiting too... 9 months not that bad:)
Your theory’s conclusion is based on 1 applicant? Or even a few if you find such cases? That’s not how statistics works unfortunately. Also there are many that have already completed biometrics and still waiting on file transfer so that’s a big dent in your theory.

Edit: where do you see her file transfer as 29th of May? She never received her file transfer email and only found out it was in Mississauga when she called IRCC. She got her line 2 on ECAS on May 24th which is what she has mentioned as her AOR2.

zainxo

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Your theory’s conclusion is based on 1 applicant? Or even a few if you find such cases? That’s not how statistics works unfortunately. Also there are many that have already completed biometrics and still waiting on file transfer so that’s a big dent in your theory.
what do you mean big dent?

Jan 22, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
16-01-2018
Hi everyone!
I (the sponsor) recently received a letter from PA's visa office asking for details of sponsor's plan to re-establish in Canada.
Has anyone received this letter? If yes, what did you submit? And has the visa office accepted the details that you submitted and continued the processing?

Thanks

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Is it necessary to get biometric status on gckey as "completed"? I've provided my biometrics twice and still no update on gckey. It still shows "we don't need your fingerprints"

Himanshu2415

May 1, 2019
Just wait for PPR letter and that’s it. Congratulations. What’s your timeline?
Application Received : 24th Jan
AOR: 08th March
Medicals Request: 11th March
Medicals done : 18th March.
File Transfer to Mississuaga Office : 19th March
Biometrics Request: 31st May
Biometrics Completed : 04th June
Decison Made: 11th June

visheshkathuria

May 29, 2019
Richland, WA & Calgary, AB
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
Mar 10, 2019
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2019
Med's Done....
Mar 29, 2019
Anyone who got their biometrics done in the US at a USCIS ASC, do we need appointments or can we just walk-in? The earliest appointment on their online scheduler is showing 2 weeks from now but would be nice to have it done this week.

cansar

May 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Anyone who got their biometrics done in the US at a USCIS ASC, do we need appointments or can we just walk-in? The earliest appointment on their online scheduler is showing 2 weeks from now but would be nice to have it done this week.
I did mine in Seattle and had to show proof of appointment in order to be let through security. My appointment was at 3pm though, so I'm not sure whether it's different in the morning.