+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
Because I have anxiety especially about my fingerprint issue, I did some researching which I am good at, and came across this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/we-have-not-received-your-fingerprints-check-your-biometrics-request-message-below-for-details.595112/?fbclid=IwAR2auOpWkxjCJT6wwXdBzu17NYOLWvGR1qYT3CTerXzyD3AcR-8-cNU_KTg

It mentions a link in the following statement: "I did use the biometrics check tool (https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery) that I found here, and that does seem to confirm that IRCC have biometrics on record for me."

I had my biometrics done around 9am this morning. No update on GCKey. But when I clicked the above link and entered my information it stated my biometrics are valid, and good for ten years, and will expire 10 years from today. I have to take this as even though it may not be reflected on GCKey, my fingerprints/biometrics went through for IRCC.

I hope this link helps others waiting for biometrics complete on GCKey.

sallafg

Apr 3, 2019
Hey, how are you? I see you paid for your biometrics in January and still no request? Or was it sent to you already? I am same as you, but paid for biometrics in February, and still no BIL... File transfer also stuck, not transferred. :( I am november applicant....
No nothing yet as of now. I will update if any changes. It sucks that we paid it in advance and we are still waiting for the BIL. Then you have others who haven't paid it upfront, but their file is moving faster, its not a fair system. They need to finish one month then move on to the next. I am glad and i am angry at the same time how march applicants are getting vistas and here is Jan application still waiting?

Reactions: sveta

sallafg

Apr 3, 2019
Well... there is applicants from June 2018 still waiting...:( but What I think the delay with the transfer is because we are not done with biometrics. I didn’t pay it upfront, I paid it upon their request and already 4 months waiting for my BIL. I am kind of don’t care if super lucky ones get their visas within 3-4 months, just want my file not to exceed 12 months... it’s already 7 months in Sydney, and who knows how long it will be there... oh well, let’s stay positive!!!;)
Me too I don't mind 12 months, I just don't want to hear some bad news after 12 months, that it wasn't excepted. Receiving the biometrics letter doesn't matter that much, they can send you that after DM. I have seen some people receive file transfer before BIL, so that's not the case. We just have to wait and see. If it goes past 6 months most likely are file has some issues.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
You think so? Just many people from different countries were not supposed to give biometrics... up until December. Something like that I read. If you get a chance and free time, would you share some links with me where they got biometrics at the end of the process? I always thought they need it for background check...
@LeticiaKay got her biometrics done 9 days before PPR was issued.

zainxo

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
No file transfer either? :(
no when i called last time they said backaround check is in process and also not all file gets trasnfered the agent told me next step will be visa office after eveything goes through and also told me my file is in canada so i dont belive all of them will get trasnfered i am also so eager but i know people just recently it took her 9 months for her husband to come from same place as me

zainxo

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Her biometrics request was sent on 22-nd of May and file transfer happened on 29 of May. It just proves my theory that not having biometrics gives delay on file transfe

not all get transferred? What does it mean? Processed in Sydney or maybe she meant not all get transferred that it will be in Mississauga? Where is your file it? I am waiting too... 9 months not that bad:)
it depends from which country your applicant is coming from my file is in canada she said so yea missiuga she said it will not get transfered next step will be visa office if everything goes through