Medical request - 6 March
Medical Done - 9 March
File Transfer to Mississauga - 19 March
Additional documents request - 4 April
Documents Send - 6 April
Biometrics request - 29 April
Biometrics done- 3 May

PA from India,waiting for next update..
Any one tell me what is the next step...

Brugonzalez7

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
New York
FILE SENT- January 2, 2019

Received - January 8

AOR - Feb 27
Medical request - 6 March
Medical Done - 9 March
File Transfer to Mississauga - 19 March
Additional documents request - 4 April
Documents Send - 6 April
Biometrics request - 29 April
Biometrics done- 3 May

PA from India,waiting for next update..
Any one tell me what is the next step...
I would say PPR unless they request more additional documents.

roan101

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
D
WOW SERIOUSLY??? This makes me want to scream. As I’ve said previously, I’m happy for them to receive their residency quickly to be able to start their life with their partner. But like fuckkkkkk, I’m a straight forward applicant from Australia who’s been living and paying taxes in Canada for over 3 years now with a 5 month old baby who I would hate to be separated from his dad and my fiancé simply because my officer isn’t being as efficient as the rest. I know venting like this won’t help at all but WHAT THE HELL. It’s infuriating!!!!
Way to reunite families Canada.
Do not worry, next is you

Reactions: Almasrabab

Brugonzalez7

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
New York
Thanks
How many days it take for PPR after biomatric?
There’s no estimate of how many days after giving biometrics someone will receive PPR since a lot of people have gotten the request as early as a couple days after they received their AOR and others haven’t received the request at all.
If you already submitted Medical and Biometrics there is nothing else for you to submit to them unless they ask for Additional Docs. If they don’t need Additional docs then the next time you should be hearing from them is for Pre-arrival services letter and perhaps PPR with it or the other way around.

Reactions: Impatient1

Almasrabab

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Keep believing folks. Easier said than done but if we don’t then this process can really bring out the worst in people.

I hope the coming week brings good news to all that are remaining in this grind from this Jan group.
I agree, as much as it sucks we have to be happy for each other and just be patient.