+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

goldentree

Jan 2, 2019
Hello everyone just had a question does anyone know if a application gets put on hold or delayed until a ADR police clearance certificate request is handed in? thanks in advance

dks2500

Mar 11, 2019
I got my PPR today guys, 5/17! Ghost update yesterday. No kids, PA from US, and no additional docs requested as well. App received Jan 22nd.

I hope y'all will get yours soon! Thanks for all the info!
Congrats!
Being from visa exempt country - did they ask for actual passport or photocopy like people have said?

phushcan

Apr 23, 2019
I am currently visiting my wife here in Ontario and I need to submit the required docs to finalize my COPR. Do you guys think I can send it directly via Canada Post since I am still here, but still use my US address as my mailing address?

BigCrunch

Apr 24, 2019
Thanks! Just a photocopy of passport, the page where the full information is located.
I thought the original application forms requested that information as supporting documentation, along with specificied size photos, police checks, etc. At any rate I sent photocopies of my picture page, any page with a border stamp, and requisite photos.

Does this mean I've now pre-supplied all the information that would be needed at PPR stage (from UK, so visa-exempt)? What else does PPR stage require? I'm a bit confused now.

BigCrunch

Apr 24, 2019
it really makes it hard seeing a Feb applicant getting PPR and i still haven't received file transfer. ahhhh be calm, be calm. :cool::cool::cool:
Yes. Although it's not that others get it more quickly, that's luck, circumstance, and other things. It's the not knowing why that is difficult. I don't understand why most people have been requested biometrics at the same time as transfer and medical, but I haven't yet, two months on after medical and transfer was done.

phushcan

Apr 23, 2019
I thought the original application forms requested that information as supporting documentation, along with specificied size photos, police checks, etc. At any rate I sent photocopies of my picture page, any page with a border stamp, and requisite photos.

Does this mean I've now pre-supplied all the information that would be needed at PPR stage (from UK, so visa-exempt)? What else does PPR stage require? I'm a bit confused now.
I thought the same way..I think it's redundant, but it's still required to issue the COPR. Aside from a photocopy of passport, they also require 2 copies of PR photo and filled-out Appendix A. I wasn't requested additional docs (e.g., police clearance, wedding photos, etc.), but some applicants were though even if they've provided it in the beginning.

Mr.January

Mar 7, 2019
They asked for interview, additional documents and police certificate. On the interview letter they said, "if you have any questions about Canada, you can ask after the interview" What this mean?? Is this pre-arrival or what?

phushcan

Apr 23, 2019
Yes. Although it's not that others get it more quickly, that's luck, circumstance, and other things. It's the not knowing why that is difficult. I don't understand why most people have been requested biometrics at the same time as transfer and medical, but I haven't yet, two months on after medical and transfer was done.
I think it is mostly dependent on the officer who's working on your app..how convinced they are with the information they read throughout your app documents. Some may be laid back and some may be strict. Some take their time in looking over the app and some are quick and simple as long as they see all the required docs..
They asked for interview, additional documents and police certificate. On the interview letter they said, "if you have any questions about Canada, you can ask after the interview" What this mean?? Is this pre-arrival or what?
Maybe. I guess I received a different type of pre-arrival letter and I got it after I got my PR..It is a letter informing about resources I can use for free to guide me before I move to Canada as a permanent resident (e.g., employment).

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
Yep. It's beyond frustrating. I'm still waiting for the biometrics request. Some members in here are waiting for the same and even the transfer. I would have liked to move in the summer and start my life with my husband but who the hell knows when that will be. I'm sure it's well known from my posts how pissed I am.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
What a joke ..: March 1 applicant got the passport request today !
Many applicants got PPR in 75 days or less. The processing time depends on many circumstances and the complexity of the application. Don't lose hope and stay positive.