mms6082

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wedding pictures, air tickets, boarding pass , outing picture and joint account copy
At least they asked additional documents in your case. My wife’s file has been transferred to CPC-M since April 10th and no word after that.

Medical passed - April 10
Biometrics completed - April 10

bhangu9192

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Doc's Request.
11-05-2019
Passport Req..
waiting
At least they asked additional documents in your case. My wife’s file has been transferred to CPC-M since April 10th and no word after that.

Medical passed - April 10
Biometrics completed - April 10
I do not understand their processing way .. My friend's file was received on 18 of feb at first, he got the passport request yesterday !

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
COPR question:

Have you refused admission to Canada or required to leave Canada?" What did your spouse answer to that question in their COPR.

My wife was refused trv twice, once before pr application and second after we got aor.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
COPR question:

Have you refused admission to Canada or required to leave Canada?" What did your spouse answer to that question in their COPR.

My wife was refused trv twice, once before pr application and second after we got aor.
"refused admission to Canada" means refused an entry to the country, at a port of entry. TRV is different. If it's only these two questions, your answer would be no.

Reactions: Impatient1

Almasrabab

Star Member
May 7, 2019
1. Yes. This is transfer letter
2. Depends on Amman visa office
3. It is neither good nor bad. It is standard process. Timing depends on Amman visa office
4. This is the begging stage for Principal applicant. Your husband will get a visa once VO completes his eligibility and background check.
Most people told us that they need to request a medical examination first. Which has not happened yet. He completed his biometrics on april 13th 2019. No updates on that. Is it normal to get this letter before any update on the biometrics being approved and before getting a request for a medical examination

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Most people told us that they need to request a medical examination first. Which has not happened yet. He completed his biometrics on april 13th 2019. No updates on that. Is it normal to get this letter before any update on the biometrics being approved and before getting a request for a medical examination
It is normal.
I got BR and MR after transfer

Sep 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

I've been following this thread offline and it helped me with a ton of information.
Finally my spouse received the PPR yesterday
Here's our timeline:

App Recvd: Jan 24
AOR 1 : Mar 13
Bio Requst: Mar 15 (Completed on Mar 19)
Med Request: Mar 19 (Completed on Mar 20)
SA : Mar 18
Transfer to Mississauga : Mar 25
Additional Documents Request (Marriage Photos) : Apr 15 (Submitted initial set of photos on Apr 16 (37 photos) and submitted second set on May 4th (36 photos) ; Submitted via Webform, E-mail & Uploaded via GC Key) . The status in GC key only changed to we received the documents but not we're reviewing the additional documents provided)
Acknowledgement email from Webform Request for documents received on May 8th
Ghost Update : May 9th
PPR : May 9th

Thank you everyone for helping each other out and providing the information when needed.
I wish you all be re-united with your spouses/common law partner soon.
The waiting journey and separation isn't fun but I ask everyone to keep the head high and filled with positive thoughts.
Good news will be coming soon!

Brugonzalez7

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
New York
Hi Guys,

I've been following this thread offline and it helped me with a ton of information.
Finally my spouse received the PPR yesterday
Here's our timeline:

App Recvd: Jan 24
AOR 1 : Mar 13
Bio Requst: Mar 15 (Completed on Mar 19)
Med Request: Mar 19 (Completed on Mar 20)
SA : Mar 18
Transfer to Mississauga : Mar 25
Additional Documents Request (Marriage Photos) : Apr 15 (Submitted initial set of photos on Apr 16 (37 photos) and submitted second set on May 4th (36 photos) ; Submitted via Webform, E-mail & Uploaded via GC Key) . The status in GC key only changed to we received the documents but not we're reviewing the additional documents provided)
Acknowledgement email from Webform Request for documents received on May 8th
Ghost Update : May 9th
PPR : May 9th

Thank you everyone for helping each other out and providing the information when needed.
I wish you all be re-united with your spouses/common law partner soon.
The waiting journey and separation isn't fun but I ask everyone to keep the head high and filled with positive thoughts.
Good news will be coming soon!
Congratulations!!

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
COPR question:

Hey did you received you passport back?

my wife submitted on last Friday haven't heard anything from Delhi office for visa and COPR.

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
Nope. It still shows under process at ircc New Delhi.
How long after submitting the passport did the tracking information become available online? My wife got the email to say its in processing with tracking number but when we try to track it, it says “no records found”.

Seems to like they haven’t updated the records yet. We got the email yesterday

sdami

Apr 30, 2019
Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga, Canada
App. Filed.......
6-02-2019
Doc's Request.
29-04-2019
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
File Transfer...
27-03-2019
Med's Request
20-03-2019
Med's Done....
28-03-2019
How long after submitting the passport did the tracking information become available online? My wife got the email to say its in processing with tracking number but when we try to track it, it says “no records found”.

Not very sure about when the tracking details are updated.. but I submitted the passport on 8th May to NDVO, got notification on 9th May that passport has been sent to high commission Ircc new Delhi office and on checking today 10 th May tracking details were activated on the tracking site.

Is anybody aware about the timelines lately for passport stamping from NDVO?

Reactions: Impatient1

djaulakh88

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Has anyone tried to get the status through automated service available through IRCC customer care number by putting your file number?

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
Not very sure about when the tracking details are updated.. but I submitted the passport on 8th May to NDVO, got notification on 9th May that passport has been sent to high commission Ircc new Delhi office and on checking today 10 th May tracking details were activated on the tracking site.

Is anybody aware about the timelines lately for passport stamping from NDVO?
Same timeline except we keep getting “no records found” when we use the tracking number in the VFS email and the PA’s D.O.B.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012

We got tracking info right away. Make sure u use the indian vfs section to track.

Use this to track

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==